Chapter 1

Since when my mom died, i have been getting a lot of stares and some rumors have been spreading around the school. As I walked into school the next morning, I got a lot of stares as I was the girl whose mother died… I ignored all of them since I didnt care anyways, I walked up to my locker to keep my things when out of nowhere my best friend Dave spooked me, making me to drop all my things…

"What your problem" I said while picking up my books

"Take a chill pill girl I was just joking around" he said with a wide grin on his face…I rolled my eyes and began walking towards my class.

"Hey, what's up" he asked as he caught up to me

"Nothing,why are you asking" I said kinda rudely

"Wait" he exclaimed suddenly 

"What?" I asked impatiently as I was already getting late for class

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked as his large grin turned upside down

"No, am just in the mood for games''

Dave had his eye out for this girl called Amelia, she was in some of my classes but I didn't know her on a personal basis.

She was quiet but not too quiet and she was also very beautiful, so I understood why he liked her.

I had always advice him to talk to her but he would back out before he even talked to her

I had geography for first period, as I entered my smile was immediately replaced with a frown, Aiden the most handsome and popular guy at school was grinning at me. 

I felt the urge to roll my eyes but kept it back.

'What again ' I thought as walked passed him to my seat

I could still feel his eyes on me but I chose to ignore him and focus on my classes

"Settle down please"our teacher called as the whole class became silent..