Chapter 45

-Yay! Another chapter! Welcome back for another chapter posted by me, anyways, I just read the newest release of the Manga today (Both chapter 257 and 258) and I'm very thrilled of what's about to happen with Taiju suddenly popping out of nowhere (though I'm saddened of Kakucho's death, wish he isn't really dead dead).
Also, my writing style differs from my past way of writing style, so yeah... Expect little changes of how I write the chapters from now on.
Anyways, I hope you Enjoy the chapter!-

.

.

.

"How disappointing!" Izana exclaimed, blood stained his face and his knuckles were bloody. "Are you telling me these are the top right now?"

He glared at the six men kneeling infront of him, they all both share something in common, the six of them were all beaten up by a single person.

"Izana! It's already ten pm." Kakucho, one of Tenjiku's 'Heavenly Kings' called to their leader. "It looks like Toman ain't gonna come."

"Huh? I see." Izana glanced at the men under his control.

They all continued chatting how they dealt with Toman members, not noticing a presence lurking around. That is until they've cleared their throat.

"Ahem. I guess I'm crashing the party...?"

They all turned the speaker, seeing a figure walking towards them wearing a Toman uniform. She was smugly walking towards them, her heterochromia eyes glinted dangerously as she neared them.

"What's this? Is Toman chickening out?" Shion smirked, looking at (Y/n) with raised brow.

"Nope. I'm merely a messenger." (Y/n) airily answered, she caught the eyes of Hanma and Kisaki, both of them were secretly giving her a confused look.

What (Y/n) is doing right now is certainly not on their plan, especially when the twins were nowhere to be found.

Speaking of the twins, where were they? They're supposed to be there to watch the fight. The twins were supposed to be nearby, but it's suspicious that they were nowhere to be seen.

'Don't worry about them, I got it covered.' (Y/n) told the two. 'Just continue like what we've planned.'

'Got it covered? What did you do?' Kisaki asked, narrowing his eyes.