..

"So finally nagkita na tayo…" the younger first initiate the conversation when they're already outside going nowhere, just walking.

"Pano pala kung napagkamalan mo lang ako?" he puts his hands on his pocket while kicking some rock. ano bang kasalanan ng bato sayo.

"Impossible, profile mo kaya mukha mo, pano ko naman makakalimutan?" 

"You never know, maybe i'm a poser or i have a twin…..or a doppleganger," he tried to scare off the younger while using a scary whispered voice.

Mingyu on the other hand didn't react just as Wonwoo expected. "No one can ever copy that face of yours tho and even if they do, they're never gonna be as pretty as you," he just casually said not realising that the one he's replying to, was now close to being a statue because of what he stated.

"nu? ba't nakatayo ka lang diyan?" 

"huh? oh.." tumakbo siya sa tabi ni mingyu at hindi pinansin and tumitibok niyang puso. baka palpitations lang, uminom ako kanina ng kape. (lol sino niloloko mo)

"san ba tayo wala naman patutunguhan tong linalakaran natin," naiinis na sabi ni wonwoo.

mingyu had to take seconds before suddenly shouting, "tara rooftop!"

..

"alam mo ba….." wonwoo started to initiate a conversation after minutes of cooling their heads off.

"hindi," he hit the younger and mingyu just chuckled.

"ayos kasi,"

"ano nga?" 

"i still can't believe you're minggoy," he started again, after seconds.

"hm, bakit naman?" mingyu took a sit at the old plastic chair and the older followed, they were beside each other just enjoying the cold breeze of the air.

"i mean, you're mingyu. you're popular, people always flocks towards you tapos you're part of the basketball team pa,"

"what are you implying?" 

"i just...it just seem like it's not correct that i'm here with you, i'm out of your league," whispering but loud enough for mingyu to hear. 

"you make sound i'm some kind of a hotshot," 

"cause you are,"

"i'm just me," he looked at wonwoo, whose eyes seems so lost in thought while watching the dried leaves fall slowly to the ground from the rooftop. "i'm just minggoy, the same person you spend the night talking with,"

"ah, yung mayabang at makapal ang mukha na minggoy?" wonwoo joked.

"at ikaw yung masungit at pikunin na nonu," mingyu tapped the older's side continously earning a slap on his hand.

after an hour of talking about things and stuff—mostly mingyu teasing wonwoo—they returned to their respective classes with a smile plastered on each other's faces.