New Allies

(A/N: Should I continue "Force of Nature" and "Light in the Darkness"? If I should, let me know.)

3rd POV

In the Land of Darkness, the Siblings of Supremacy were all taking a break from their little Darkseid problem. Though to them, he was more of a nuisance than an actual threat. So now we see them at the palace with a comfortable silence. Y/n alongside his sisters and mother were conversing over the next step in their plan. Suddenly the doors burst open in the throne room and we could see Mercury and Eri running toward the couch. As they made their way there Mercury and Eri flipped on the couch and struggled to sit upright but once they did they shouted an unfamiliar word to the rest.

Mercury/Eri:

Soon after they sprinted out of the room leaving a confused family who just shook their heads with a small smile

Salem: Before we were interrupted by my youngest son and only granddaughter where were we?

Y/n: It's simple mother Atlas will be brought to its knees. The White Fang agreed to bring forth the end of the general and Jacques. Once they are out of the picture the Faunus in the SDC mines will receive freedom.

Salem: Good work my son I expect nothing less. Also before I forget your father wishes to see you.

Y/n nodded as he brought out a chain setting it on fire as he spun in front of him creating a portal.

As Y/n was about to step in when he heard someone call out to him.

Eri: Daddy!

He felt his daughter hugging him as he looked down with a small smile surprising everyone as he pats her head.

Eri: Be safe daddy! Come back soon!

Y/n: I will little one do not worry.

Eri smiled as she hugged her father tighter.

Jean: Hey Y/n it's been a while since you spent quality time with us. You owe all of us a little family bonding.

Y/n looked at the Phoenix Force inheritor with a small smile.