Question diary

1. Are you happy now?
"Kinda 'empty', everything happens and passes but my feelings aren't mattered."

2. Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
"I'm still spending tons of time on things I don't like, and not having enough for things I do."

3. Do you like escaping reality?
"Dreaming about achieving my aspirations, and make high ones on myself."

4. Close your eyes and go to your happy place. Where is that?
"A place where no one knows, no one judges. I'm not tired, just overwhelmed."

5. What needs to be removed from your life?
"Expectations. Mine and theirs. I expect too much and so do they."

6. What do you look forward to in the future?
"Most is time, then my things."

7. Do you have someone to talk about your worries?
"I'd rather keep them to myself. Sharing just brings them negativity, at least my starving for negativity is endless."

8. Life is boring without...
"Feelings. I may fall for one until the end of the world. But when I give up, it's just a falling leaf from a tree. Nothing matters, I'm not hurt."

9. Write a letter to your future self.
"Dear future me,
Have you lived up to my expectations?
If yes, then I'm proud. If not, you're reading this letter at an improper time. Keep going.
Best regards."

10. Finish the sentence. "Today I feel..."
"Today I feel hopeless. I'm not emty inside but filled with meaningless things. I cannot be satisfied."

11. How do you respond to change?
"Things change and I change. Even if things didn't, I would. Just to hope I won't let go of anything precious."

[To be continued...]