Just You and Me

A few days later....

Natasha:

"Tell me, Nat, how long have you and Steve been together?" my curious sister Yelena asked me.
"Pretty curious, sis!" I smirked.
"Of course. I want to know everything, I mean you're dating Captain America!" she said, emphasizing Captain America.
"Yelena his name is just Steve!" I grinned.
"I know. Now tell me please!"
"Actually, I've always had feelings for him and a few days ago after my return, things sparked between us!" I told her and smiled.
"Oh how cute is that? You both are absolutely cute together and of course very hot. So much better than this green giant!"
"Yelena! Bruce is my friend, don't talk down about him like that!" I defended him.
"Yeah sorry, but Steve is definitely hotter than Bruce!" she said and grinned, which made me smile because it was true.
"If only Dad knew you were dating Captain America he would probably freak out but I think mom will be okay with it!" Yelena replied to me.
"Melina and Alexei never should't find it out! It's my private life after all, it's just Steve and I's business!" I warned Yelena.
"They will find it out one way or another, Natasha! Don't worry, Natasha, I won't tell you. I mean they'll come visit us sometime!" she confessed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"That can not be true. They can stay in St. Petersburg or in Moskau, whatever they are now. I just want to live my life with my boyfriend!"
"Oh Nat don't be so mad. We worked as a great team when we finished the red room!"
"That's right, but that's enough for me!"
"You have to deal with it one way or the other. But now another topic. Maybe then you can laugh again. Where is your Steve right now?" Yelena asked me, which made me smile.
"He's with Tony. He wanted to discuss something with him!" I answered her.

Steve:

"Tony? I think Strange should open the portal again!"
"What? Why? Do you want to travel back?"
"Not for me. For someone else. For Peggy. She doesn't belong in this world!"
"I do not understand that. Isn't Peggy your first love?" Tony asked confused.
"Actually yes, but now I love love someone else!" I said, thinking about Natasha. We wanted to keep it to ourselves for the first time before we tell the others. Certainly Bruce will freak out and will surely become the Hulk.
"I don't think Peggy should go back. First of all she knows my father and second of all she's doing really well!"
"What is she good at? Did you give her a job?" I asked suspiciously.
"You can almost say that Pepper gave her a job at Stark industries and if so, she could work under cover on Avengers missions. She's a good agent!" Tony answered me. I sighed and shook my head. That can not be true. My ex-lover and my girlfriend are on a team... It doesn't get any worse than that.
"I don't think she's ready to be an Avanger!" I shook my head skeptically.
"Is it something to do with your girlfriend? Do I know her?" he asked. I nodded once.
"Wanda?"
"No!"
"This little Sharon?" he asked curiously.
"Hell no!" I contradicted him immediately.
"Yelena?"
"No!"
"Puh, you can make it really hard, Rogers!" Tony sighed.
"It doesn't matter now. You'll find out soon enough who it is!" I answered him.
"Is it Natasha?" Tony finally said. I swallowed and looked away for a moment.
"Yes, don't tell anyone else directly, Stark!" I pleaded.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. But I can't believe you two are together. I mean she's Romanoff and you're just Captain America! Despite everything that Peggy here de"
"Well, we're just a good team at work and privately too!" I smiled.
"You and Natasha are dating?" said a shocked familiar voice. I looked around and there was Bruce in the room. fuck!!! What am I doing now?
"I'm going now!" I finally said and left the headquarters.
"Rogers!" Bruce yelled, running to me. What does he want now?
"What's Banner?" I asked, almost irritated.
"If it's true that you're dating Natasha, don't break her heart! Otherwise I'll kill you!" he warned me. I could feel my anger slowly boiling.
"I won't break her heart because I love her more than anything!" I said firmly and looked at him determinedly.
"Who doesn't love Natasha Romanoff? If you hurt her, you'll be dealing with the Hulk!"
"You can wait a long time for this fight. You'll never get Natasha back!"
"We'll see! Natasha will know that I can only love her!"
Shaking my head and grinning, and made me on my way to my girl.

Natasha:

I came out of the shower and there was Steve sitting on the couch with a pizza, he had arranged everything there romantically. With candles and rose petals. No one ever had that done for me before. I smiled and walked behind him and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Hey Captain!" I smiled happily.
"Hello beautiful woman!", he answered me and looked at me beaming.
"How was Tony?" I asked him.
"Okay I would say! Come sit down, we're eating pizza!"
"You're lucky, Rogers! I'm already dying of hunger!"
"Well, Romanoff. I know you too well!" he grinned. I sat down next to Steve and we started eating.
"It tasted really good, where did you get it?" I asked him after we finished eating.
"Oh, around the corner a new pizzeria has opened!" he replied and put my arm around me.
"Really? I didn't even notice it!" I grinned and laid myself in his arm and stroked his six-pack thoughtfully. I've never felt more comfortable in an arm than with Steve.
"When did you plan on telling the others, that we are together?" Steve asked me.
"They'll find out soon enough. I hope Bruce doesn't become the Hulk when he finds out. I don't care, because I've never was together with him!" I looked at Steve and stroked his cheek with a smile.
"Exactly! You're only mine!" he replied sweetly, stroking my cheek as well before kissing me softly and then our kiss became more passionate.
"Don't let Yelena hear that, Stevie!" I joked after the kiss. Steve then just grinned and laughed a little.
"Yelena will certainly understand that. How did she actually react to the fact that we are together?
"She's happy for us and definitely thinks it's better that we're together than with Bruce!"
"I definitely think that's better! I couldn't stand you being with Bruce!"
"I can say the same for you and Peggy!" I told him.
"I would never leave you for Peggy. Never. You have such incredible hot Russian fire!" Steve coaxed and looked at me completely in love.
"Same goes for you, Captain America!" I breathed, sitting on his lap and ruffling his hair. I love him so much!
"I love you!" he said. I smiled happily and kissed him again.
"I love you too!" I replied after the kiss. I was so incredibly happy, I've never been so happy because I had the best partner ever by my side. I hope no one can take our luck. No jealous Bruce or Peggy, neither Alexei.
Our kisses grew wilder and wilder, Steve picked me up and walked into my bedroom...

[So this was my 4th chepter! 😁 I think you all know what will happened in the next chepter😏 BTW: Do you want to see how Alexei meets Captain America?😄🤭 let me know what do you think!]