Where is she?

A few minutes ago

Steve:

I opened my eyes and watched after Natasha but she wasn't back. Where is she? I kinda have the feeling that something happened to her. So I stand up and left the hotel. I looked left and right. Nothing. But then I saw a group of man's a round a woman, with red hiar. Natasha. What do they want from her?
"Natasha!" I yelled, but the mans gave her a injection and got unconscious.
"NOOO!" I run to them, but they were faster then I, so they took Nat in black van. I run after the black van, but suddenly they start shooting at me. I dodged every bullet and jumped on top of the van. This van has to stop. I smashed the windshield with my hand. But suddenly the driver drives faster and I fell off the roof.. When I landed, I jumped up again and ran after the van. I called Tony and the others and told them what had happened. We need to find her.

Natasha:

I waked up and I was sitting in a cell. Where the hell I am? What happened? Where is Steve?
"Oh Miss Romanoff, you're finally awake!" A russian man said with a evil laugh and clapped his hands.P
"Who are you?" I asked skeptical. I never has seen the man before.
"Oh Miss Romanoff... We have met us many years ago, before you become a avengers. I'm Wladimir Smirnow!"
"I still don't know you!"
"Oh Darling. You know me. You killed my family for informations to get into S.H.I.E.L.D. remember it?" Smirnow replied. Shit. He's right. I remember him. It was Clint and mine mission in Budapest to get information about him and the drug trafficking and human trafficking.
"What do you want from me?"
"Revenge. I heard that you are pregnant. So you will birth it here, so I kill it in front of your eyes!"
"No way. Before you can do it, I will kill you! No one will try to hurt my baby!" I stand up and want to move my hands, but I was tied to ropes. Fuck.
"We will see it, Romanoff. And congrats to your wedding, with Captain America!" Smirnow grinned and left the cell.
"See you later, Romanoff!" He laughed like an evil.

Steve:

6 days later...

The last six days were really hard for me. I still don't know where Natasha could be. We searched every part of Madrid and we couldn't find her.
"Don't worry Rogers, we will find her!" Tony said to me.
"She's since six days gone. I'm worried about her!"
"You don't have to be, Steve. She's Natasha. She's strong and intelligent!" Clint replied.
"She's my wife. We need to find her!" I scremed at Clint, I was worried about Natasha.
"Cap. We will find her!" Tony tried to calm me down.
"Well... I have to for a run, maybe I will find something that could help us!"
"I come with you Steve!" Bucky and Sam replied.
"Alright. Call me, if you have any informations, Stark!"
"Of course!" Tony nodded. Then we three left the hotel.
"When you were on the top of the van did you notice everything?" Bucky asked me.
"It was just a black van, and they spoken russian! I think they were four man's around her!" I replied at him.
Suddenly I saw a van and four russian man's were walking into a side street. That must be the van, who took Natasha with it. I run after them and Bucky and Sam followed me.
I pushed one of the men against the wall.
"Hey? What's wrong with you?" he asked already irritated.
"Where is she?" I asked immediately.
"About who are you talking about?"
"My wife! Natasha Romanoff!"
The man laughed a little bit.
"She's almost dead! He's going to kill her!"
"Who is he?" I scremed at him.
"He's name is Wladimir Smirnow! The most dangerous man!"