06.

I sighed as Harry walked inside. Everyone's eyes looking up at him. Yes, he was good looking. But that was all he had. Good looks. Jawline. Green eyes. Dimples. Contagious laugh. Fucked. I'm fucked.

"Hey," Said Stan, hitting Louis' back. "Did you see the new play set? It's fuckin beautiful, mate."

I took my eyes off Harry, and sighed again. "No, unfortunately I was too busy planning my hatred towards the kind giant."

"So much energy wasted." Mumbled Zayn, picking at his salad. Stan glared at Zayn. "Sorry I worry."

"Sorry I can't fulfill your needs as a best friend, pacifist." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm gone half a day and you two are already fighting? Fuck, you're both like girls." Said Stan, standing back up.

"Where are you going?" Said Zayn, rolling his eyes. Zayn paused for a second. "Actually do leave."

"Call me when you two ladies are done with your catfight." Stan scoffed, and left. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, and pushed back his glasses.

"I'm straight. I'm a guy. And, I found that rather sexist." Said Zayn, making me smile.

"Stop making me smile, I'm trying to be pissed at you." I smiled, taking a sip of water.

"Not my fault I'm so fuckin hilarious. I deserve a reward or something." He chuckled.

Harry walked passed our table, and smiled at Zayn.

"Morning." Said Harry, looking over at me. "How do you feel, Louis?"

I froze slightly. "I'm okay, thanks." I looked at Zayn, who was smirking. "Fuck off now, yeah?"

Harry's smiled dropped, and he turned his attention back to Zayn. "Meeting me at the usual, Zee?"

Zayn smiled, and winked. "Of course, babe." Harry's stupid cheeks flushed, and his stupid dimples appeared.

"See you then." Said Harry, and looked back at me. He bit his lips, and smiled. "Feel better, Lou."

As Harry walked away, Zayn bursted into laugher. "Lou? Are you both on nickname basis now?"

My cheeks started to flush. "He caught me in a middle of a panic attack, okay? No big deal."

"After?" Said Zayn, his voice concern. I picked at my pizza, and shrugged.

"What are you meeting him for?" I asked, looking up at Harry. He was seated a few tables away. His table was always the loudest.

He was smiling at something Niall said, his eyes slowly meeting mine. We starred at each other for a while. His green eyes meeting mine, keeping me enchanted.

"Weed. Kid is blowing up smoke more than a monster truck." Laughs Zayn, in the background.

Harry smiled at me, breaking the eye contact. I blinked to myself, and took a deep breathe.

"Fuck," I said, grabbing all my stuff and getting up. "I have to go."

"Where?" Asked Zayn, confused. I looked up at Harry, who was cuddled against Ed.

"Anywhere away from here." I said, shaking my head and dashing out of the lunch room.