07.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Louis leaning on a wall, phone in hand. I starred at him before thinking of ways to make him give me his attention. The only way I knew: fluster him.

I hugged him from behind, hands on hips, and whispered in his ear. "Who are you texting, Daddy?"

He immediately froze in my touch, but didn't pull away. "Your boner is probing me."

I smiled, and pressed up against him more. "Stop acting like you don't like it."

Louis put his phone in his pocket, and turned around. His face close to mine. I starred at his lips, then his eyes.

"Eyes are up here, buddy." He said, raising his eyebrows. I nodded, obediently. He tilted my chin up. "You really do have a crush on me, don't you?"

"Huge one." I said, leaning in more. He smiled softly, his eyes diverting to the side. "Don't worry about everyone else. They all know too. Talk about you to anyone."

Louis blushed, shaking his head. "You're an idiot."

He stepped back, making me step forward. "Your idiot. Louis, I really like you. And I'm a desperate high school girl for you, Daddy."

"Shut up." He laughed, shaking his head. I smiled, and shrugged.

"I love your smile." I said, looking at him. His eyes looked down at my lips for a second, then back up.

"Goodnight Harry." He said. I grabbed his wrist, and pulled him close. His chest crashed into mine.

"Goodnight kiss?" I cheeked. He shook his head, and pulled away.

"Fuck off." He said, cheeks flushed. I watched as he walked away. Biting my lip.