03

I smiled to myself as I walked back inside the classroom. If there was something to be happy about, it's that I had a confrontation with Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry!" Screamed Niall, I looked up at him, and smiled. He laughed, and moved the backpack so I could sit next to him.

"Guess who I had an encountering with." I said, looking around to see if there were teachers. I took out a smoke, and lit it.

"Who?" He said, taking the joint from my mouth, and smoked it. I smiled, and gestured to the work of art that walked in.

Louis caught my gaze, his ice-cold eyes meeting mine. Even if he was a few feet away, I could see and hear him scoff.

"No fuckin' way! You had an encounter with the Best?" He said, raising his eyebrows. "I did too, he wanted to take your seat."

"He told me to back off." I said, licking my lips. He shook his ass as he sat down. "And that's the last thing I'm going to do."

*

"Louis Tomlinson!" I shouted in the dressing room. He turned around, Zayn smirking towards me. "I challenge you to a soliloquy ."

"Oh, please." Said Louis, smirking. "You sure you want to do that, Styles?"

"I've been dying to, Louis." I said, throwing away the smoke. He frowned, looking up at me.