chaper 10

-KURT-

It's been days since Marie and I did the things we needed to do for the wedding and now, we're back to school. I just finished doing my morning rituals when coach called.

"Hello, coach?"

"Ford, we will be having over-time practice for the Big Game on Wednesday."

"But coach- "

"No buts, Ford. You're the team captain and you're needed there. Everyone is counting on you because it's your last year."

"Okay, coach"

Sigh. I won't be able to drive Marie home tonight. Coach is really strict he doesn't care if my parents own the school, he won't let me skip practice. Sigh. I'm just gonna call Marie.

Calling Marie...

"Hey, Kurt. Why'd you call?" Marie answered with a jolly voice.

"Hi, Angel. I have some bad news. Coach said that we'll be having over-time practice for the big game on Wednesday and he won't let me skip it. I won't be able to drive you home tonight."

"Oh, It's okay. I'll just drive to school today."

"I'm really sorry, Angel."

"It's okay, Kurt. I'll see you later. Bye"

She hung up the phone. sigh. I really feel bad but I'll fix things after practice. I'll find a way to make it up to Marie.

~MARIE~

Kurt called me early in the morning saying that he won't be able to drive me home today. I feel bad because I won't be able to see him much because he's going to be busy until the big game. Sigh. I know I shouldn't act like a clingy girlfriend because I'm not his girlfriend. I know he's just doing all this for the merging of both our companies. It saddens me thinking that when we get married, it'll be a one sided love. Yes, love because I have fallen in love with Kurt.

-KURT-

After the Phone call with Marie, I drove to school and went to the hide out and when I entered, I saw the three goofballs watching t.v

"Hey dude, why such a long face?" Kot asked me

"I feel bad about letting Marie down." I said

"Is it about the over-time practice?" Asked Gio

"Yeah, and I just feel so bad because I know she's counting on me."

"Dude, I think you're in love" Gabe said out of the blue.

"That's right, dude" Kot agreed.

"Dude, why'd you say that?" I asked them.

"Dude, it's obvious. You don't have to deny it to us. We know you." Gabe said.

"Fine. Yes, I do love her. I just don't know how to tell her."

"That's not a big problem. Tell her after the big game." Gio said

"How? Would you guys help me?"

"Are you stupid? Of course we will help you. What are best buds for?"

We all laughed and started to plan the surprise for Marie but first, we have to ask for everyone's help.

-KOTAROU-

My name is Timothy Kotarou Takano, I'm half Japanese. My dad's Japanese and my mom is Filipino. Basically, we found out that Kurt has fallen in love with Marie. We already know that he was, we just didn't want to intrude his private space. Now that he has finally told us, we are going to help him tell her how he feels for her but it will be after the big game and we need all the help we can get. The first thing we need to do is distract Marie. I called Katniss. Yes, Katniss as in Katniss Jenifer Choi. I love her and she knows it but that's another story.