chapter 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI READERS. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. BTW. THE GUYS ARE ON THE MEDIA ^ if you're usig an app and > if you're using a computer.

__________

▪Kurt

"What the hell was that, Kotarou?!"

I screamed at Kotaroud,  can you believe it? I AM GOING TO BE MARIE'S SERVANT FOR 4WEEKS BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY.

"Debt of gratitude, man"

He said calmly

"DEBT OF GRATITUDE? ARE YOU FOR REAL? YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND KOTAROU"

I shouted at him, due to my exasperation and agitation.

"Don't you think you're just over reacting?" Gabe asked me

"No, I am not over reacting! He was just so stupid!"

"You were the one who's stupid, Kurt" Gio spoke.

What the? Is it pick on Kurt Daniel Day? They are pissing me off!

"If you did not really want to be Marie's slave for 4weeeks, you should not have agreed to do so." Gio added.

"How could I refuse? Kotarou already offered"

"But you could have stopped him"

Ugh! Would the day come that Gio will not have am answer to a sentence?

"Urgh! I'm gonna get some air"

I said as I went the veranda of the hide out.  I am so stressed out. >

◆Marie◆

OMG! Did I just make the mighty Kurt Daniel agree to being my servant of what? Hahaha! I cannot remove the smile on my facs since that moment and he was kind of stupid, because he hadn't realised that 4weeks is 1month. My my Kurt Daniel.

I am walking towards my car when some freak bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going" I said as I looke up at the idiot who bumped me. And damn he looks good.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."  he stopped talking to me and he stared at me.

"Uhm. Is there somethig wrong with my face?" I asked him

"Oh sorry, I really didn't mean to. It was my fault, I wasn't looking" he apologized again.

"It's okay, I didn't break a bone or something" I said and smiled. He really looks handsome.

"Uhm, btw, I'm Stephen Anthony Anderson"

He said as he offered his hand while smiling

" Marie Angelique Castell" I said as we shake our hands

"I'm really sorry, Marie. Do you wanna grab a snack? It's the least I can do for bumping into you"

He said and smile again.

"Er... okay"

I agreed. I mean, who won't? He doesn't look like a rapist or something.

So yeah, we just walked the cafè near the University Car Park.

We just walked silently and when we arrived in front of the cafè he opened the door for me. Hmm, a gentleman, nice.

When we got in he led me to a table and pulled a chair for me.

"What do you want, marie"

He said

"Chocolate Frappè please"