Chapter 14 cont.

-MARIE-

After the ceremony in the church, we all went to the hotel immediately. While on our way, I was able to know a few of Kurt's relatives whom attended the wedding and one of them is his cousin, Caxandra Ice. She's very nice and friendly.

>>RECEPTION>>

When we arrived, everyone was already there. All eyes were on us while we walk towards the table in front of everyone. When we were settled on our seats, we began to enjoy the feast.

Everyone was congratulating us. Employees from both our companies attended and also the members of both of our families.

Now, it's time to make a toast. The first one to say a speech were my parents mom.

"Goodevening, thank you all for coming. We just want to congratulate Kurt and Marie as they finally tied the knot. Hehe *wink* Anyways, take care of eachother. Can't wait for our grand kids. HAHAHA! Cheers!"

Everyone giggled but me because it made me blush big time. I looked at Kurt and he's grinning wickedly at me.

"That's one request, Angel" he whispered and I blushed even more and he giggled. ohmygosh. Am I ready for this?

Next were Kurt's parents.

"First of all congratulations, Marie and Daniel, second, thank you all for coming. Planning this wedding wasn't easy so basically, we don't care about the expenses, we just want to have a grandchild right away. Can we count on you guys by 9months? Hihi" seriously, them too?

Huhuhu. i'm still blushing, I don't know if i'll even stop blushing.

"Two" he whispered again.

"Why are you counting?" I asked him

"I wanna know how eager they are for us to have kids." He whispered a little more close to my ear which sent chills down my spine as his breath hit my ear.

After Kurt's parents, the next to speak were the 3 goofballs.

"Hello! We decided to speak as one because we're friends! HAHAHA!" Kotarou said

"And we're also handsome!" Gabe said with a wink.

"Guys, we are not here to make fools of ourselves. We are here to congratulate Kurt and Marie for tying the knot." Gio said

"Oh and also, we can't wait to see a Little Kurt and a Little Mare running around the hide-out! HAHAHAH" Gabe said and everyone laughed.

"That's three, angel" kurt whispered in my ear again." ugh. He's making me feel hot

After the three goofballs, it was Miggy's turn.

"Goodevening, hi. I'm Miggy, Marie's twin brother. Well, she married one of my old friends, Kurt. The two of them used to be friends when we were in diapers. But when we sarted to grow up, the two of them started to fight like cat and dog. I never thought that they would end up getting married. Take good care of my sister, Kurt. Oh by the way, when will I see my nephew and niece?" Miggy said winking. WHAT? MY BROTHER TOO?

Why are they so excited for me to get pregnant?

"Four..." kurt whispered again.

"A toast to the newly weds!" The MC announced and we raised our glasses and drank the wine.

The night went on and we had different activities and the first dance. The night was fun and I know, the memories will last forever.

After the activities, we called it a night and we all went to our respective rooms.

•KURT•

After calling it a night, Marie and I went to our room but before we were able to enter I carried her into the room. My dad told me it's traditional so I did it. Gosh. I can't believe that Marie is now my wife.

"You are now officially Mrs. Marie Angelique Castell-Ford" I said as I put he gently on the bed. She giggled.

"I know, Daniel." she said giggling.

I untied my tie and took the champaign and poured some on both our glasses.

"To us" We both said as we raised our glasses and clinked to drink our champagne.

After drinking the champaigne, I felt hot. I took off my coat and look at the aircon. it's turned on but why is it hot?

"Woo! Is it getting hot here or what?" Marie said fanning herself with her hand and started to take off her gown.

"Angel, don't take your gown off. please." I said. dudes, she's taking off her clothes! I don't want to take advantage of her. I know she's my wife but still.

"What? You're my husband and it's not bad if you see me naked and it's hot"

"Babe, about the counting earlier, I was just playing around. it's fine with me if you don't want to do it yet"

"Oh come on Daniel. I'm feeling hot and bothered. We're married. Let's make the most of our first night" she said and then she kissed me.

I couldn't stop myself from responding. I'm just a man.

Before we both knew it we were already naked on the bed while kissing.

"Angel, are you sure about this?"

"Just go on, Daniel"

I nodded and do what I have to do. I will make this memorable for her.

I massage her right breast as I suck on the other one. Marie arches her back and exhales faint moans which arouses me even more. After a few moments with her healthy breasts, I make a trail of kisses from her cleavage going to her thighs. I kissed her thigh and she moaned again. I inhaled her scent and she smells heavenly. I pulled down her underwear and now, I can see her naked pussy. She was about to cover it but I stopped her.

"Don't. it's a lovely sight" i said and I gently devoured her pussy. I started slow. Gently licking her with passion. Marie arches her back with every lick and both her hands were gripped on my hair and she's moaning my name. and then I started to lick her faster until she was shaking in pleasure. aftter releasing her juices in my mouth, I stood up and took off my boxers. Her eyes widened as she saw my hard dick.

"Don't worry Angel, it will fit" i smirked at her and she blushed.

I rub my dick on her clit and then I suddenly entered her.

"Ouch" she winced.

"Sshh. The pain is temporary, Angel" I calmed her as I kiss her lips. i'm not moving yet. trying to make her adjust. after a few moments, I starte moving slowly gradually increasing my pace until both our bodies are moving in sync. aftera moment of pleasure, We both reached our peak and I release inside her and I fell beside her and pulled her close to me.

"I love you, Mrs. Ford"

"I love you too, Daniel"

-----
A/N:

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO PUT A BS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

ILL BE UPDATING THURSDAY TO SATURDAY. I WILL DO MY BEST TO BE IN SCHEDULE.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

I LOVE YOU ALL.