Chapter 15

-KURT-

I woke up with the ray of the sun straightly aimed at me. I was about to stand up to close the curtains when I felt someone hugged me tight when I was about to stand up.

Angel. My Angel sleeping next to me while hugging me tight. Frankly speaking, I have been inlove with her for ages. That's why I kept teasing her and making fun of her. But when I tease her, I make sure that it's all safe and clear. I decided to be mean to her when we started high school because I don't want to be friendzoned when I tell her that I love her because I know she'll tell me that she loves me back but only as a friend but I'm one lucky bastard because we were arranged to marry eachother and she loves me the way I love her. Aahh. How can life with Angel go wrong?

I slowly moved away from Angel to get up. I looked for boxers and t-shirt and as soon as I got dressed, I went to the kitchen to cook her some breakfast. I know she's tired from last night.

-MARIE- 

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I quickly grabbed the shirt on the floor (which I think is Daniel's), put it on and went to the kitchen where my husband is busy preparing breakfast.

Hmm how sweet of him. I bite my lip and walk slowly towards him and hug him from behind. He smells good even though he's already sweating from cooking.

"Good morning, Angel" he said as he turned to face me and hug me back.

"Good morning" I replied as I smile and buried my face to his neck which made him twitch a little bit.

"As much as I want you for breakfast but I can't because we have to meet your parents because they wanted to see us." He smirks and kisses me on the lips and pulled a chair for me in the dining area.

"I'm still tired, can't we see them tomorrow instead?" I whined. I really am tired aside from my aching thighs, I just feel so restless. Must be the extra adrenaline from last night?

"We got school tomorrow, Angel, just because you're now my wife doesn't mean we can skip class. Eat up."

After breakfast, Daniel and I got ready because Daniel said my parents wanted to see us.

>>> Castell's Residence>>>

"Good morning Ma'am Marie, your parents are waiting for you in the livingroom." Mathilda said as Daniel and I entered the house.

"Thank you, Mathilda" I acknowledged her and then we went to the livingroom.

"Darling, finally you're both here!" My mom greeted us as she stood up and gave us hugs.

"How was last night?" Dad asked Daniel. My dad is grossing me out right now.

"Honey! How inappropriate to ask Kurt that kind of question!" My mom hissed at my dad because it was really an inappropriate act.

"Anyways, we called you here because we are going to give you our wedding gift" mom explains as she hands me an envelope.

Is this a cheque for a house and lot? Or something even better?

OMG. Are they for real?! Daniel and I looked at each other surprised.

"Really Mr and Mrs Castell, a week-long trip to Spain?" Daniel asked my parents while still in schock.

"Call us mom and dad, you're part of the family now, son. And yes, it's for real. We've already talked to Kurt's dad and you guys are excused from class for the whole week. Your flights are tonight, by the way." my dad tapped his shoulder as he continues talking.

"Thank you so much!" We both said in chorus.

"You two enjoy your vacation and we hope we'll be having a little Marie or Kurt when you get back"

"MOM!"

TBC...

-------

It's been a year since my last update. I'm really sorry guys. I'll be doing my best to finish this book as soon as I can. Although there's still surprises to watch out for as I write the book!

Thank you for patiently waiting! I love you all!

-ftw