Chapter 6

ALEXIS POV'

After I finished my last lesson, I said bye to my friends and headed over to the parking lot where harry normally waits for me so we can walk home together because we only have one class together. As I was making my way to the entrance where the parking lot is, I bumped into a hard chest, thinking it was a parent or maybe just someone in a rush,

I started to mutter out an apology to the person. That is until I looked up and found Arabella and her new boyfriend, in other words my worst nightmare. Arabella hated me ever since we were in the first grade together, she used to pretend to be my friend because she was always an outcast, and when we got closer around sixth grade,

That's when Harry moved to our school, and that's when she told me she liked him. I admit I was mean to her when she told me and i did tell everyone but that was only because harry was mine from the start and she couldnt have whats mine!

From that point on everyone would tease her for it, her life was hell and we both stopped talking because she was too much of a loser and everyone would bully. I did feel bad for her sometimes, but I couldn't do anything because then people would think I was lame as well. That's all until last year; 9th grade.

That year, she came into school completely changed, she died her hair changed her look and soon became one of the most popular people in school. From that day she would always pick on me, yet she couldn't do much because she knew that if everything embarrassing about her, and that I could ruin her life once again.

"Watch where your going b*tch" Jack said to me, while Arabella laughed.
"Whatever I pity losers like you" I smirked, I was aware that was the worst comeback ever but I couldn't even bother to care about them.
"What looking for you 'best friend' Harold?"
"No babe she loves him, she planes their imaginary wedding everyday in her mind" Arabella says laughing really hard at her own joke.

"The more you both talk the more pathetic you sound, now get a life and get out of my way" I said pushing her out of my way.
"If you find him tell him I said hi" She said chuckling and walking away with her dog behind her.

After a while of looking around for my Harry, I ended up giving up and walking home because there was no one left in school any ways. Finding it weird that he just left without me, and without even telling me, I head into my house angrily and shut the door.

HARRY'S POV.
I wasn't very sure what I was even doing here, or whether this was the right thing to do or not, yet I was still standing in front of this building not really thinking. I wasn't aware how I planned to do this or what to do, or even how to do it,

I just knew I had to get there and know more about this girl. It's like she drew me in with her eyes, her mysterious figure that stood in the window, creeped me out yet lured me to want to know more about her. Next thing I knew was that I was standing in front of the glass door, pushing it open and walking inside.
//////
A/N: Hello,
Guys I am aware that these chapters are very short, but I am trying to make them as long as I could. Sorry!