Chapter 3

HARRYS POV'

I stared at the building , too shocked to move, too scared to even breath. I couldn't believe that this weird- creepy looking building was in the forest right behind my home.

Even though I was still very scared, I let my eyes wonder over the vintage looking building. My eyes taking in all the open windows, chipped paint and poorly lit entrance with a half broken glass door.

Meanwhile feeling very uncomfortable, like someone stare is burning holes in my side. Turning my head slowly to the side, I almost fainted from the sight. The same girl I saw staring at me that morning, was the owner of that uncomfortable feeling , only this time she was very much closer to me but a level higher.

Car honking was unexpectedly heard and an old woman shouting "hey boy get off the free way".
"Sorry ma'am" I called back and walked off, a bit closer to the building. Remembering that I saw 'her' again, my eyes darting eagerly around. A part of my brain wishing I saw her staring right at me, and the other wishing not because I always get that weird feeling when she does. Satisfying that part of my brain, I looked directly at the window she was staring from, and found nothing.

"Harry, harry what's wrong" ," harrybo please let's go I'm so scared, let's go" I heard Alexis whining beside me, she would always get scared easily. she then pulled me with her and took off in a run towards my house, the building disappearing in the darkness.

~•~•~•~•
"Harry honey, why aren't you eating any thing. Where did you go with Alexis yesterday? you've been quite since then"

"I'm okay mum I just don't want to eat breakfast today, not hungry" I lied. It's not that I hated mums cooking or that I don't eat breakfast, but I was just very confused and scared from what happened yesterday evening. From the building, to the girl and her sudden disappearance. It was very weird but I still felt like i'd like to see her again. She looked younger than me, I wanted to know what a girl like her would be doing in such a place. Sure that she had a story she's hiding.