The Beginning

Chapter 1:

Today was just a normal day for Chloe Cerise, just waking up and going to school. Her days have been mostly the same but things becomes diffrent when her childhood friend Goh didn't go to school. It's a normal thing for Goh to skip school now but Chloe felt like this one was diffrent when she got a text from him saying he was gonna have a "special encounter".

Chloe didn't really think about it but then she realized that her dad who was professor was having a grand opening for his lab so she had to head on over there. On her way there she was going up the stairs to the lab she sees her dad talking to a old man that she was able to recognize as Professor Oak with a young boy next to him that looked very familiar

Chloe's dad Professor Cerise notice Chloe comming and started to introduce her to Professor Oak who has already met her before and the young boy who was wearing shorts and a white t-shirt with a blue vest over and a cap on. The young boy was about to introduce himself to Chloe but a storm cloud shaped in a ball just appeared. "What in the world is going on right there?!" Chloe asked with a shocked expression. "It must be a legendary pokemon about to appear." The young boy said, "I'll be right back I'm gonna go check it out." The boy said while running twords while a pikachu jumps up on him to his shoulders and they start going twords it. Chloe was confused on what happend but then started to forget about it and go into the lab so she can do her homework.

As time passes by Chloe starts wondering about the boy and feeling like she recognizes him. Then the doorbell rang and it was Goh and the boy that she saw earlier. "Hey Chloe I just had an amazing adventure." Goh Said excitedly. Chloe diddnt really care and just shrugged and gave Goh his homework he asked her to give him. "Oh...yea....I forgot about that, anyways Chloe I like to introduce you to my new friend I just met.". "Hi my name is Ash, nice to meet you." The boy introduce himself. "Wow you made a new friend Goh? You usually never ask people to be your friends." Chloe said to Goh. "Well it was a great experience we had. Anyways I gotta go run to Professor Cerise so I can show himself some very awsome data I found." Goh said as he sprinted fast twords the lab.

Ash and Chloe just stood there for a bit wondering what in the world just happen then Chloe broke the silence by asking Ash "So your Goh's new friend? That's nice that Goh is making new friends." "Yea we met on top of Lugia. Oh by the way sorry for not introducing myself earlier." Ash apologize to Chloe. "It's Ok, I think I should thank you for being a friend for Goh scince he don't really make friends and I have been his only friend scince childhood." Chloe said for forgiveness.

Ash and Chloe look down and then they see their partner pokemon playing around with eachother. "Wow is that you pokemon Chloe?" Ash asked Chloe as he points at a yellow dog pokemon. " Not really, it's my dad's pokemon but I take care of it. His name is Yamper." Chloe answer Ash while picking up Yamper from the ground." "Wow that's cool, it's nice to meet you Yamper." Ash responds. "YAMP" Yamper responded to ash with a bark. Ash then goes to introduce his Pikachu to Chloe "Well then I'll introduce you to my partner Pikachu." "Pika" Pikachu greets Chloe. "Hi Pikachu it's nice to meet you." Chloe said with a nice smile.

Ash and Chloe head on over to the lab where Goh was showing Professor Cerise the data he got while riding on top of Lugia with Ash. "WOW THIS IS SO AMAZING TO SEE!" Professor Cerise said with excitement. "Hey Ash and Goh could yall 2 be my researchers assistants for me?" He asked the 2 boys. "Sure thing." Both the boys answered simultaneously. So now Ash and Goh are researchers assistants for Professor Cerise.

"Congrats you two" Chloe congrats Ash and Goh.

Hours goes on by the day and Chloe is doing her homework and then starts to think about Ash and trying to remember where she heard about him but then gives up for a bit a will try to find out another time.

Days go by as Ash and Goh go on researching pokemon and Goh catching every pokemon he finds where they are being kept in care at the Cerise Park. Chloe has been more interested to joining Ash and Goh on their research expedition and might want to become a temporary assistant as well

To be continued....