Intruder/Six x reader ~ My guest

(Here's a start. Idk if it sucks but let me know or something, :|)

Y/n's pov:

As I sat in my couch reading away during this odd quarantine, I felt myself growing hungry. I was bored out of my mind but this dumb country is in danger by odd things called "alternates" or as I say satans kids, although yes- I have an option to go outside and risk my safety in the dark, and yes- it would be so worth it yet I would probably die out there. So you know what? I'm going out there and shop a bit, so I can at least not be in here bored to death.

I got up from the couch and went to my room to grab my bag and wallet with occasion of proper clothing to go in public. I step out the door to go on my journey to the store, it was a little bit of a long walk I must say- but its nice to clear out my mind out here.

I look at my surroundings and focused around me, watching the trees flow and grass sway as the wind was a bit heavy today. Nothing seemed out of ordinary so I was sure to be safe for the most part.
Although I have an odd feeling that I'm being watched, but aside from everything else it was calming in this trip.

I made it to the grocery store, as I step in I look at my nonexistent list. I went around and picked up whatever sounded good, tea bags was one of them as yes they are simply delicious and all, snacks and of course my midnight lunch. I went up to the cash register, "is this everything you need?" The nice cashier asked "yes, thank you." I said. I thought for a moment as she scans my stuff that it's odd how this place is opened even when it could be purged by satans kids any moment, but they didn't- maybe it's something about their rules and that they can't blow their cover. Hmm. Anyway, I grab my groceries and headed my way back home, it isn't heavy but it does kinda hurt my wrists.

I noticed how quiet it has gotten, no bugs were making noises- not even the birds or neighborly dogs. I keep myself in alert that something could be out here, either with me- or somewhere behind those trees and darkness. I tried to quiet my footsteps and breathing, as so sudden as I thought that maybe nothing was here- I hear a twig break. I froze for a moment and think back to the protocol- 'don't show your fear' is all I can think.

I took a breath and like nothing is going on I continue walking, I pretend that I didn't notice or somehow shrugged it off. As I walk I hear footsteps behind me, the adrenaline was real but I have to keep calm and hope that it's just another human being walking wherever.

I can still hear it but as I approach the door it stopped. I fumbled with my keys for a bit and unlocked it, I look at where I last heard the sound and surely enough- something was there. A tall male all black with a pale face, but when he noticed me that I saw him the kinda suffled over behind a tree quickly. I couldn't help but feel bad for a moment, he seemed sad for some reason.

I thought for a moment, that maybe I should talk to it- as it gave a lone look in his vibe- maybe not judge it "Hey mister!" I spoke, he flinched and quickly stopped peaking around the tree. "Mister! Are you alright?" I said as I put my stuff down and got a but closer "it's a bit too cold to be outside- are you okay?" I ask once more- his facial expression gave a confused look as if he just witnessed something he'd never thought "yes.?" He spoke a bit hesitantly "would you like to come inside? I'll make us some tea sir- it's gonna pour down soon." I spoke and lightly pulled his arm, he was stunned for some reason but submitted to my pulling.

(Six's pov)
(๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

This person welcomed me around and led me to the couch as they went back to grab the groceries they left out. I was quiet and questioning on what just happened and whatever shrooms this person is on. Well they're not high, drunk, or anything- they just welcomed me inside without a thought of what I am- I was SUPPOSED to break in their neighbor's home but I guess I'm occupied now. They came back with a cup in hand and handed it to me "here mister, I hope you like it" they smiled as I took the warm mug. I'm so confused- why is this happening-- but this is kinda interesting...