Part 2 of Kurono being SA by Dabi

First off I would like to say I do NOT condone any of this , none of it is okay No one should be hurt like that . This is only a fanfic and this is a good part of Kai taking care of Kurono and for my friends who read this on tiktok....I just don't like Dabi and yes other things happened in that room.

Kai POV : Kurono bunny do you need anything ? I just wanna be cuddled , Kurono said holding a stuffed bear and laying on stomach crying. Alright come here bunny. I picked him up and layed him down right next to me our heads were facing each other so I could see his face. Within 2 minutes he was out cold and holding onto me like a Koala. I put my arm on his back to hold him close and gave him a kiss as I drifted of to sleep aswell.

Kurono POV : I woke up sweating and instantly pulled close to Kai accidently waking him up. Bunny what's wrong what are crying ?I didnt even realize that I was crying too , I was just focused on getting away from Dabi in my nightmare. Poor bunny, Come here and lay down baby. I did as Kai told me too not wanting to be punished by him too.  We eventually got back to sleep and woke up an hour later.

Kai POV : I woke Kurono up because we were sleeping for a whole 2 hours . Hey bunny are you awake enough to have a conversation? Hmm, y yeah I guess so. Okay well I need you to be serious about this , your not in trouble I just wanna talk okay? O okay about what ? Well I wanted to know if you were still okay will how I deal with you when you act like a brat and break my rules. Y yeah I still okay with them but what about other ways ? Or higher number but less on how hard you hit me ? Yeah I think that's doable bunny , but what other things were you thinking ?