:0

brenton and Sunny have kidds :)Brenton and Sunny have kidds :)Brenton and Sunny's relationship before they had kidsAccording to Brenton, they had a great relationship before they got pregnant. Through the months leading up to the pregnancy, they explored different options and they agreed that they both wanted kids. They had a healthy pregnancy and they were both excited to be parents. They both felt that their relationship would be strengthened by raising children together.The challenges of parenting toddlersWhen their kids were first born, Brenton and Sunny had a lot of challenges to face. One of the challenges was ensuring that their kids were getting all the necessary sleep. They also had to contend with sleepless nights, nap time struggles, and figuring out how to discipline their kids. However, through all the challenges, they were able to develop a strong bond with their kids.How the parents' relationship changes when their children reach school ageAs their kids started attending school, Brenton and Sunny's relationship changed. They now had less time to spend alone with their kids. They had to divide their time between spending time with their kids and attending parent-teacher conferences. The main themes that they discussed with their kids' teachers were character education, discipline, and healthy eating.What both parents say were their biggest achievements as parentsAccording to Brenton, his biggest achievement as a father was raising kids who were disciplined, who had good character, and who knew how to handle themselves in various situations. Sunny says that her biggest achievement as a parent was ensuring that her kids were happy, healthy, and loved.Overall, Brenton and Sunny say that their relationship has been strengthened by raising their kids together. They have faced various challenges, but they have been able to overcome them thanks to their strong bond. They believe that their biggest achievement as parents was raising kids who were happy and healthy.