Green Light

Lisa

The day hasn't ended yet, but to be in Paris with the person who's special and dear to me is euphoric. It feels infinite.

I wasn't supposed to have a fever. I knew I should be getting the rest I'm supposed to because I'm going to be busy once I set foot in France. But no. I was fully awake the night before thinking about the next step.

So I got the boy again. Now what?

I cursed myself to stop and not look back at Tae inside that restaurant. The key to not be too obvious is mind-over-matter. I got to keep my head in the game. His fans and my loyalists aren't ready for the big one yet.

Glancing at my phone, I opened to read his latest messages.

Taehyung: Don't work yourself too hard.

Taehyung: I'm worried about you x

I bit my lip sending him a reply. If he's always going to be this sweet I might start imagining forever with him. Our future home, my wedding dress, his Armani tux, our two adorable children...

Guilt crept in my veins when my brain decided to show a vision of him and me in the shower. It's one of those days when my hormones are making themselves known as if telling me; hey, you got a fine man, have some action for fuck's sake! Yeah, I think about that when I am alone but I shouldn't have when his fans are just outside screaming his name. 

"Hello, Miss Lisa?"

"Hi, yes? Who is this?"

"It's Kirk, Peter has arranged your coffee appointment at 2pm. Your appearance is also required to show up in tonight's party at Concrete..."

Coffee sounds good.

"Oh, yeah. That's cool. Would you mind having my guest in that party?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'll tell Peter you're good."

"Alright, thanks Kirk."

Oh my god, Taehyung would love to go to French parties. He secretly wishes he's cultured. I'm all giggles thinking about him mingling with foreigners.

My head's in the clouds knowing that I got to share this with him.

But for some fans, doing this with him in public is already a big slap on their faces. Though the bitchy side of me wanted to show off that their Taehyung is mine and mine alone but I think I already did that  hours ago.

As I walk around the streets of Paris from one restaurant to another, I thought the day's close to finish to be completely perfect. But then again, the hormones acted up and now, instead of happy thoughts, my emotions went down the drain when I saw some of his loyal supporters.

I caught one of them giving me the death stare. She only rolled her eyes and made a face.

Some time ago, before we started drifting apart, one of them unabashedly stood her ground and courageously entered my dressing room when I was still promoting NONA9ON.

"Is it true? Did oppa really give you that watch?"

"Who are you? How did you get here?" I was thankful I had put my clothes on before she rudely barged in and lock herself inside with me. I'm not one to remember names but even if she's wearing an ID, she's definitely not a staff member in this building. 

"Fine. I won't need answers anyway. I'm only here to give you the reality check you need Miss Lisa. Stay away from oppa. You're the weakest link in Blackpink, you might want to hold on to your already small number of fans before you lose them all completely."