Fluorescent Eyes

A/N taelice status: dating. mystery solved! (KIDDING!) But hey, our prayer circle worked. Friends or strictly acquaintances or whatever our idols may want to call it, we're winners today my fellow taelice cultmen lol

Warning: This isn't mature but...there might be a slight raunchiness...so be warned.

Taehyung

"You have to follow my rules, okay?" Lisa checked me up early on this important day. 

From the get go, she was the one who's always wanted the idea and personal style of the classic fashion house. The moment Celine decided on her to be the official ambassador, Lisa didn't even hesitate to say yes. It sort of became her top priority - always working hard to represent the brand the way it wants to be seen.

And one advantage of having your girl friend as ambassador is the abundance of gifts extended to me. Because of her, I learned there's another brand as flexible as Gucci. Now I appreciate Celine more than ever because of Lisa.

Also for her, Celine isn't just a brand she needs to sell but a part of her identity.

It didn't actually take long before fans took notice of how I become obsessed with the brand.

I've always known Celine would be the one to connect us together more than our music someday. So when it came sinking in today, I thought of it as destiny.

"Everyone's eyes will be on us, particularly on our interactions." I was half listening while Lisa continues to give me a lecture about today's tasks. She was in her robe not done with her whole look. In contrast to me, I'm already set. What's only missing was the red jacket which was on it's way from the dry clean.

"Taehyungah, listen to me, I need you to keep your crazy to the minimum." She swatted my hand when it found the end of the knot on her waist. Is she wearing nothing in there? I thought I saw laces earlier. My eyes squinted when black knit material peaked beneath her robe from her bra. I smirked liking what I saw.

"Will you behave yourself, please," she asked politely but with an edge, pushing my hands away for the second time today. Her makeup team just arrived and I raised an eyebrow when I noted some familiar faces.

"Taehyung?" Her voice was now serious.

Babe, I know that already. I acted once. Remember Hwarang? I only sighed when she gave me that serious face.

She's so cute when she's mad. Should I sing a song?

"Say what you want, but I've seen a million faces

And not even one can compete with watching you..."

 I sang making her blush. The people inside the room, Peter most especially, made some wolf noises cheering for us.

I continued the song...

'Cause just like that, uh
There's an angel in my presence
And I realize I'm nobody without you...

"Please go away." Lisa groaned. "Someone call security. I need him outta here."

"Without you~ Baby without you oooh~" I reach out for her bare face, my lips forming a pout.

She had nowhere to go when I closed in on her.

"Ya! Oppa! Michyeosseo??" (Babe, are you crazy?) Lisa wailed when she couldn't get out of my embrace. 

"I can do anything for you. That includes being in my best behavior for your beloved Celine." I whispered lowly, my lips softly touches the shell of her ear. When I couldn't help it, I kissed her neck lightly.