Purple Romance (Epilogue)

Bogummy

It was probably a mistake.

When Taehyung broke the news that he want me to be his guest for the Celine Fashion show in Paris, there wasn't a single doubt in my head that it was a dirty play. 

I was indeed very grateful he reached out to me. Because we haven't been hanging out lately, I thought I'd never see him again until his birthday. And then I saw his message. It's Celine. It's a big brand and people my age would kill to receive an invite.

I told my manager to clear my schedule for that weekend. I was so excited to go and Taehyung and I would make the best out of the experience, bringing in legendary photos and updates to our fans.

He even told me our trip included a private plane ride, so it's all exclusive. When he said that, it bugged me. How come the brand was willing to go that far when we're not professionally linked to them?

In the end, I didn't question any more of it since it's an all-expense-paid trip.

It wasn't until I saw the news one day and voila, turns out, I was betrayed.

Of course, the invitation didn't root from Tae. He's not the ambassador. 

She is.

I was talking to him on my cell scolding him like a scorned brother.

"You big doofus," My laughter was big but it didn't hide my disappointment. "I have half a mind not to push through with this. You're back with her, aren't you?"

"Ahehe...hyung, it's not like that..." He tried to downplay.

"No, no, answer me honestly, you're back with your ex?"

This kid never really tried to move on and me and his other friends witnessed to that. Along with buckets of beer and full uncle stomachs. It's not a surprise, really.

I heard him sigh over the phone. I knew it.

"This thing is huge for her, hyung. When you think of it, I haven't done anything like this in the past except when I'm with the hyungs." His tone convincing as he continues, "I wasn't expecting her to make a move like this but she finally came around even before I could take action...so I jump on the opportunity...remember when you told me that if there's a chance to make things change for the better I should drop everything and go for it?"

My hand smacked my forehead feeling stupid.

"And I want to do the right thing this time. I want this commitment. I know it now." He practically admitted.

I should've known. Seojoon has warned me about this side of Taehyung. I wanted to laugh. BTS is a big name and if Tae's risking this name for a girl, maybe Lisa is really what her fans claim her to be.

"You should really count your blessings, big boy." I shook my head.

"Does that mean you're coming?" His voice rose up in excitement.

"Mmm...you'll find out tomorrow."

Coming in half an hour later after the lovebirds shamelessly arrived together, I sat there inside the plane torturing the two with judgy eyes.

Taehyung introduced us earlier in the guest lobby and Lisa seemed like a sweet girl. Friendly and chatty, the kind of girl who always has a smile on her face.

"Oppa, don't be mad at Taehyungie anymore." She said softly, her head resting on Tae's shoulder. I'm told she has a fever and she should be resting right now.