Chapter 2: Allie Smith

Allie just finished getting ready putting on her high heels and tight mini dress with her long blonde hair curled it goes to the middle of her back and her make up done when she receives a phone call. Looking down at her phone she sees it's her sister calling her she picks up her phone and answers it.

Hey sis what's up ??? Allie asked as she puts the phone to her ear. After while she told her sister she would see her at breakfast and she loved her and hung up her phone. Just great she thought to her self three months behind on our college fees and I lost my job Daisy doesn't even know about losing it. Dexter my boyfriend had just broke up with me. Dexter was a tall tan muscular guy with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. I went over to his apartment one night to surprise him yeah well guess who got the surprise mauh your own Miss Allie Smith.. I had knocked on the door and to my surprise a busty black head shirt chick answers the door. she says " Are you here to deliver the pizza ,, I Don't see it " I'm setting her just staring at her as she's in Dexter's T-shirt and her underwear... I finally come to my sense and ask her who the he** she was she says " u. my name is Kasey and I'm Dexter wife who are you".. I looked at her like I had just been dreaming or something cause of what she just told me about that time Dexter walks up behind her and was surprised to see me... Dexter goes to speak but before he could I ran off crying he's been calling me alot lately but I been ignoring it so I guess you can say I broke things off with him instead of him breaking them off with me .

Allie finally came back from her thoughts and grabbed her purse and phone and keys and head to breakfast with her sister Daisy. After arriving she sat outside at one of the tables and was looking at her phone when she had got a message. * Needing dancers for a party tonight pay is good it's 10 grand per person and needing two woman if ur interested bring yourself and a friend be here at 6pm ". Allie was shocked when she read the message and the amount they would get paid it was like it was met to be it was more then enough to cover there expenses plus some... As she was still staring at her phone she hadn't seen Daisy set down and when she looked up she had jumped . Daisy and herself started to laugh. Allie had explain the party and showed the text to Daisy about the dancers needed and the pay it took awhile for Daisy to finally agree to do it but she knew they needed the money to pay their dues and this was more then enough to do that and give them some extra money she she agreed to it...

Allie explained to Daisy about being let go at her job due to not enough business they had closed down and told her everything about Dexter and his wife. Daisy was shocked to hear he was married as so was Allie when she had found out they finished their breakfast and went to the mall to get outfits for the night ..

After trying on a few outfits they both picked out matching skirts and crop tops and heels. After buying their stuff they went and had lunch and then Daisy went to work for a few hours she was a waitress so she only worked 3-5 hours and it was her short day so she only worked 4 hours today. After she finished cleaning her tables and everything she had to do she noticed it was time to get off it was 430 already and she still had to go home and get ready for the party.. Daisy left work and went home and started getting ready..

Allie was already at home she had fail asleep and when she woke back up she realized the time it was 5:15 and she still needs to get dressed for the party and was running behind. She jumped up real quick and started to get ready when her phone started to ring she looked at it to see it was Dexter calling her again she just hit the avoid button and went to the bathroom.