𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤

My name is Lacey katherine pierce. I'm not a villain like my parents played themselves to be. I take good care of my friends and i'm here whenever i'm needed. I'm not the one to fit in a crowd though, id rather spend my time doing what i love most: song writing. I'm not the one for parties, never really been my thing. I'm like a lonely wolf, but without the wolf part i guess.

I have a secret though. I have really bad mental health that i don't want anyone to know about. I try not to let it control me, the reason why i keep myself to myself. I don't wanna be the fragile little girl who needs looking after constantly so i fake it. Anyways enough about me, let's get into the story.

My aunt liv dropped me off at the gates of the salvatore school for the young and gifted, she was taking care of me as was uncle tyler. It's been months since my parents death and i still can't get over it, but i try to put up a front so nobody asks.

"you all ready to go in little one?" liv asked

"yeah, will you still come to visit me?" i replied

"of course! don't you worry, now go on"

"i love you!" i reached to give her a hug

"oh i love you too!"

i ran to the school gates and there they was, josette and elizabeth saltzman.

"girls hey! long time no see!" i greeted

"i know it's been so long i missed you" lizzie hugs me

"it's nice to see you again lace" jo smiles

"come on let's show you inside" lizzie gestures

after a long long tour of what seemed hours i finally got to go into my dorm room. i was told i was sharing a room with a girl named hope. i hope she's nice. as i opened the door i seen a small brunette girl with blue eyes wearing a white coloured shirt. a cardigan and a blue checkered skirt on. i couldn't stop staring she was gorgeous.