𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢: 𝔪𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM⚠️

Laceys POV
As i'm making my way up to my room i feel alone and empty, like i've been hit with a rain cloud. I walk through my door and just sit on my bed. Thinking for around 5 minutes about how i'm not good enough, i make my way over to the bathroom and open the cupboard up on the wall. I found a blade that i put under a tooth brush holder when i first moved into this place. I picked  up the blade and forcefully pierced my skin while water came flooding down my face. i sat there for a few minutes watching the blood pour out and then wiped it away with a paper towel. I then heard someone open the door "lace? is that you?" hope shouted. "h-hey yeah its me" i quickly through it down the toilet and flushed the chain. I walked out the bathroom and i saw hope sit herself on her bed.

"lacey are you okay?" hope asked concerned

"huh? yeah im fine"

"you look like you've been crying"

"oh don't worry i had something in my eye and i used water to get it out so it smuggled my mascara a little bit"

"ohh okay, would you wanna watch a movie?"

"yeah sure just let me get dressed"

i took my clothes into the bathroom so she didn't see the cuts all over my thighs. I'm wearing a white tank top with some cute black and white pyjama bottoms.

We both finished getting changed and then sat down on hopes bed. She put on the notebook. "we forgot the snacks!" hope called while hoping off the bed to go and get the snacks.

Five minutes later she runs back up with some popcorn, sodas, chocolate  and some sweets. "got em' now play the movie!" she hops on the bed inches away from me.

Half way through the movie i feel her body move against mine a little, "hey you okay?" i ask, "oh yeah, in fine i'm just not very comfortable" i put my arm out with a giggle "come here" she then giggles and puts her head on my arm and lies back down. If only she didn't have a boyfriend.

Hopes POV
her heart is pounding so fast. shes so cute

Laceys POV
After around twenty minutes i look at hope and notice she's asleep, i place the blanket on her, turn the tv off and dose off to sleep.