𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬: 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞 𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔬𝔫

"hey! you must be the new girl, my names hope mikaelson!"

"hey! lacey pierce!"

she walks over and hugs me, her perfume smells like lavender and her hugs make me feel warm.

"your beds this one! i know the room isn't homely. we can redecorate if you'd like?"

"oh no! don't worry it's gorgeous"

"me and you are going to be great friends!" she giggled

"definitely!"

As i set all my stuff down and away in a neat and tidy way i can't help but look over and watch her paint. She's incredible. I have no clue what's gotten into me but she really is gorgeous. I know i've only known her for a few hours but i just have a feeling that this is only the beginning of our story. I place my last item on my night stand, a picture of me, my mom and my dad.

"who are they?" i here a voice behind me

"oh, they are my mom and dad, they died not long ago"

"oh i'm sorry"

"oh no! don't worry, it's fine"

"we can talk about it if you'd like"

"thanks for the offer but i tend to keep myself to
myself"

" oh. come here, wanna watch a movie?"

"sure"

I walked over from my night stand and sat up on hopes bed. It was comfier than mine, she put all her painting stuff away and came to sit next to me, i've never had a friend like this before, if you'd call us friends? we'll see how this goes. She put on a girly teen flic, i lover her already. We sat watching that for what felt like hours, we are sat just a foot apart, close enough that i can still smell her lavender perfume, moments later i can feel her drifting off to sleep, she twitches in her sleep, cute. I decided to let her sleep and to get into my own bed. As i sit up  i check the time, 1am?! shit! i quickly but quietly leave her bed and make my way into my own bed.

"lacey?...oh i'm sorry i must of fell asleep" i hear her call

"oh no don't worry it's okay, it's getting late anyways" i whisper back

"i'm sorry, i'll see you tomorrow. goodnight"

"it's okay, really. goodnight"

she then drifts off back to sleep. I place my phone on the bed side table that we share and drift off to sleep myself. First day of school tomorrow. I wonder how this is going to turn out.