Chapter 3

Author's Note

Sorry I havent updated in a long time. I went on VACAY!!! VACATION RULES!!! And.. I thought I had saved a chapter after I started writing it, BUT IT DIDN'T SAVE........ANDYWAYS my SUPRISA

YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE A CHARACTER IN MYYYY BOOK!!!!!!

TO ENTER:

1. Read the beginning.

2. Avertise my book on your account.

3. Like my book.

4. Leave a comment.

        Name:

        Age:

        Description of your looks and personalities

I WILL DECIDE IF YOU WILL BE DAITING ONE OF THE BOOKS! KEEP READING!!!

Oh and sorry I haven't updated in so lonngg! I had 2 HUGE tests and a BIG project due! But it's all turned in now!!! WOOP-WOOP! So expect more updates! If not one always on Saturdays!

HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addie's Point of View

"JOSH, JOSH!?!" I ran back outside, and found him gone. " WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?" I saw a black van drive by, and I only thought one thing. To run. I followed the van running as fast as I could, thank god for my track & field coach, I thought. I reached in my pocket, still in sprinting mode, and felt for my phone. SH**! It's back at the house! Oh my god Marie, save me! It's like in those horror movies, where you know your not supposed to do it, but you do it anyways. Suddenly the car stopped, with a loud shrieking noise. A group of guys walked out, along with Josh. Wait with Josh? I thought they were kiddnapping him? WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?? My instinct told me to turn back and run, but for some reason I didn't budge.

Marie's Point of View

Where the F*** did Addie go? I know she was breaking up with Josh, so I got two tubs of Ben & Jerry's chocolate icecream out, the Notebook, and some comfy clothes out. I mean she REALLY loved him. But she hasn't come back yet. I heard the door open, but I didn't hear it close, sobbing noises, or even Addie's loud footsteps. Something was fishy. I thought to go check on her."Addie, Addie" I called. Just on time, a black van drove away, with a speeding Addie chasing it. What the F***?! Oh lord.I ran back inside the house, grabbed the first phone I saw and ran back outside. I spotted the black van, and noticed 5 boys were out of the van, including Josh. THE FUDGE?JOSH? They were all surrounding Addie, and they looked devious. Oh god. I did the only thing my confused mind told me to do. "HELP!" I said it loud enough for someone to hear but not enough for the kidnappers to hear. I didn't know if anyone could hear, so without looking I dialed a random number into the phone I was clutching, and hoped someone would pick up.

Louis's Point of View

"Did you hear something" he asked the jet black haired boy. " Yea, it sounded like help." And with that said Harry's phone rung. "Oh lord, some fan got our number" but he picked it up anyways. Just as he was about to speak he heard,

"OMG HELP MY BEST FRIEND IS ABOUT TO BE KIDNAPPED, HURRY PLEASE!"

Harry responded "Where are you, I need you to calm down."

The girl responded, "Autum Blaze Dr. Please hurry!"

"Ok we will! Bye."

"Wait can you stay on the phone?" 

"Sure, love."

He motioned for the guys to run and they ran a block from the street they were on, with Harry leading.

"Autum Blaze Dr." he told the guys.

With that said, they were there in a flash, and ready to find out what the HE** was going on.

"Over here" a girl whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Thats the chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Comment, Like or whateves! UMMMM ENTER THE CONTEST YEP THATS IT!!! BYEESS!

~The one the only BIANCA MALIK