PLEASE READ!!!

I'm sorry guys- but I'm going to have to put one of my stories on hold. I think I would be able to manage it- if my teachers wouldn't give me seven hours of homework. I think I could of managed three- but four was too much. After deep consideration I have decided which story I will put on hold.

I couldn't put The Story Of Us on hold- because that was my first story, and where I have gotten all of my readers from. I have already started to develop the plot- and I just cannot delete this story.

I also couldn't put Memories on hold because it was my best friend's birthday gift. That's the story that's the easiest to write- for me.

I also couldn't put Losing Memories on hold because it's my besties book- and not mine. Sure I'm editing it and publishing it- which takes more time than you think, but she's writing it. And I can't let her down like that. Also, I will not be updating this story this weekend because I forgot her notebook- which has the story in it, in my locker. Sorry guys!

So that comes to Summer 09'. Sorry guys- but this story is leaving Wattpad. Maybe the plot will be reintroduced once I finish one of my others stories- which will be awhile. IT WILL BE DELETED- NOT PUT ON HOLD. Thanks guys for understanding and this story (The Story of Us) will be updating tonight, as well as Memories!

See you soon- and thanks for understanding! Bye guys!

-Bianca (and Christina)- who is currently in Texas :(