Chapter 8

TSOU- Chapter 8 

Hey guys! Back with an update- ENNJOYY!!! 

Chapter 8 

Liam's Point of View 

I walked in the room to ask Addie and Zayn if they just wanted to order takeout or something- when I saw them totally making out! What the heck! Zayn knew...... how could he do this to me?  

Zayn's Point of View 

I was totally turning me on- having a making session with Addie. Liam just had to ruin the moment by walking in. Oh wait.....he didn't. Did he? 

Addie's Point of View 

Okay there was totally something going on- in between Liam and Zayn. Both of which I adore! I mean I love them all. But Louis is totally like a brother to me, like my best friend. Same with Niall and Harreh. I needed to ask them what was going on. That is- after dinner, cause I'm hungry right now. "LOUUUIIISSS!"  

"Addison." 

"Don't ever call me that again- it's Addie to you." 

"Hayy Addison!" Niall said. 

"Hey Niall!." 

"How come he gets to say Addison"??!!?? Louis pouts. 

"Cause I wuv him!" 

"YOUUU DON'T WUV ME???" 

"Nope! Everyone but you- harreh and all!" 

"Harreh what" Harry says. 

"Just saying how I love everyone but Louis." 

"AWWW LOUBEAR I WUV YOU- LETS HATE ADDIE TOGETHER!" Louis huffs, and Harry cuddles into Lou.  

"AWWW LOUBEEARRR I WUVV YOU TOOOO!!!!" I yell, and jump onto both of them.  

Marie thought it would be a great idea to jump on top of Harry, and he yelped in pain. 

"Marryyy, couldn't you have jumped anywhere but......that spot!" Harry whispers.  

Marie is as bright as a tomato- but brighter. "OOPS!" She yells. "Did I fall on Harry's ding dong!" 

Now it was Harry's turn to turn bright as a tomato. "CHRISSS" he whispers- calling her by half of her first name. Her real name was Christina Marie- we just call her Marie. 

"WHAATT IS HARE BEAR EMMMBBARRESSED?" She laughs and surprises him by kissing him right on the lips. 

THE END! 

SORRY- IT'S A SHORT ONE! BUT EXPECT UPDATES SHORTER AND MORE OFTEN! 

KAYS BYE 

-Bianca