Sorry

Eddie now had Steve pinned against the wall.
"What are you doing?-"

"I'm... I'm saying sorry-"
With that Eddie clashed his lips into the short haired males.
Eddie slowly trailed his hands down Steve's sides to the hem of his swim trunks pulling him closer to himself.

Steve let his arms drape over Eddie's shoulders, letting out the occasional moan of his lovers name.
Eddie took that as a cue to shove his tongue into Steve's mouth, exploring all around, fighting against the taller boys tongue and ultimately winning.

Steve pulled himself back. Looking at Eddie through half lidded eyes. A string of saliva connected the boys mouths.

"Well... Apology accepted."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean I was never mad in the first place."
He traced circles onto Eddie's chest before speaking once more. Then wiped his and Eddie's face with the back of his hand
"But, I could use something else.."

Eddie's eyes flashed down to Steve's now apparent bulge.
"Oh.."

"Wanna help me out Ed's?"
He spoke In a sultry tone.
His lover nodded and fell to his knees. Looking back up at Steve through his thick eyelashes.
"C'mon Ed's.."
Eddie could feel the heat of Steve's cock as he palmed him through the wet fabric
"That's it..."

Eddie loved seeing him like this, vulnerable and totally at his disposal.
"What's the magic word Stevie?"

"Oh fuck yo-"
He was cut off by Eddie ripping down his trunks, the cold air hitting his harding dick.

"Fuck..! I- mh-...please, please Eddie.."

"What do you want Harrington?'

"I want you to-..mmh- to blow me-.."

"Good boy Steve."

Eddie quickly got to work. Taking off each of his rings then spitting into his hand. He used the mixture of spit and precum to make Steve's now painfully hard cock slick.
"Dear fuck Eddie -"

Eddie simply hummed as he pumped Steve. Keeping eye contact with him the entire time.
"You're so beautiful Steve, so beautiful.."
With that Eddie placed a kiss on the tip of Steve's cock, which caused Steve to place a hand in his partners hair and tug.

"Slow down darling, we haven't started yet."
Steve nodded and bit down on his index finger. Trying to calm himself.

"Okay, here we go ..."
Eddie wrapped his lips around the boy's length. Going down about three fourths of the way before choking a bit. He looked at Steve who was intensely staring, moaning ever so slightly so the girls and kids wouldn't here him.

Eddie was so right. He was pudding in his hands, whining just like a virgin.

"I...love- I - please.."
The taller boy tried to speak but only spewed out incoherent sentences.

Eddie decided to take his chance and press his tongue against the bottom of his shaft, licking a line up to tip, using his tongue to swirl around and engulf Steve into his mount once more.

Steve's knees began to buckle and he bit down harder onto his hand, trying not to moan out too loud.

With a steady pace Eddie slowly bobbed his head up and down, grabbing onto his lovers cold thighs. Leaving imprints of his nails.

"Oh fuck Eddie... I fucking love you.."
Steve tugged harder on Eddie's hair, causing him to go farther down on his dick.
Eddie used this too his advantage, bobbing his head up and down at a faster rate, using his hands to pump the remainder of what he couldn't take.