Ben

Ben. Ben. Ben, where do I even start with you. Met Ben sophomore year of high school truly thought he was the one. Ben was the first guy I ever let get really close to me, so close that we took each other's v-cards.

There where lots of good memories there but it got really bad and it was bad a lot we dated for almost 2 years. Ben ended up being really controlling. We were camping with my family and I had a tank top over my bathing suit because we were going canoeing and he called me a slut for wearing that. He told me who I could and could not be friends with I had cut off almost all of my friends for him.

At school we would get in fights at least 2 times a week at lunch and then I would have to beg him to not leave on a bad foot and for us to talk it out before the end of lunch, but he would storm off and leave. He would have girls come up to him and hit on him, sometimes he gave them my number sometimes he kept them for himself.

I think he liked having the girls hit on him made him feel special even though I would have given the world for him but it wasn't enough. One day I told him I didn't want to do anything with him and he threatened to break up with me if I didn't have sex with him, so I freaked out told my mom and then he broke up with me anyway because I told my mom. I then had to go and create a whole fake text message screenshot proving that I read the text wrong and that it was an autocorrect error just so he could date me again. It only got worse after that.