Moving on

You got your ticket checked and grabbed your green glowstick and walked into the building.  (for xiao duh but now that i think of it 4nemo is green cuz anemo is green but hhj just pretend like they all have theyre own colors ahhh does that make sense?) 

You would be meeting your idol today. YOUR IDOL HOLY SHIT. Realizing how serious the situation was (like the dense blockheads we are <3) you decided to freshen up because of how much you were sweating from practically sprinting to this place. Running to the bathroom you caught sight of someone with a very similar fit (the one on the cover) to the guy you had given free therapy to. The hood fell down, revealing one very particular idol. He quickly looked around and caught your gaze for a split second before running off. 

Well, you thought. Guess I'm gonna have to confront the guy.

You were just in time for the concert and you sat down in the middle seat of the 5th row. "Introducing... 4NEMO!" The building erupted into screams and your eardrums were ringing by the time everyone decided to shut up. Xiao, wearing the same exact outfit he had been wearing during the mini therapy session, walked forward and took hold of the microphone. As he opened his mouth to say something, you could see his eyes searching for something, or rather someone. His eyes glinted with hatred as he locked his eyes on someone at the back. Craning your neck to see who it was, he said something. "This is for you, Reki..." murmers rippled through the crowd, tension starting to build up.  (I TRIED TO PICK THE MOST UNCOMMON NAME IF THIS IS YOUR NAME I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE YOU ARE AMAZING KIDDO) You caught the smug looks on the other members faces as they glanced each other, as if they were waiting for something. 

(actual song link here plz listen--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vXYb6Utp4E )

"Pretty little liar, what you gonna say?"

You couldn't tell at first if he was singing because of how soft it was.

"Tell me that you love me, lying to my face?"

You turned back around to see his face, hatred and a smirk on his soft features,

"I know you double-crossed me, girl you're such a fake"

but there was something else.

"What a shame, guess my lover was a..."

Sadness...?

"Snake"

The word was laced with poison, as if it could attack you any moment now. But it wasn't meant for you, or anyone for that matter. It was just for the girl at the back of the building, unable to face her now ex boyfriend. 

The rest of the concert went on as usual, a fun, exhilarating experience. You enjoyed it as usual, but something kept bothering you. It was obvious by now that those first words of the song were meant for his ex girlfriend who had cheated on him as you recalled from the talk, but with all the anger and hatred on his face, had there been some sadness? It was very possible, as you had heard that the two of them had broken up less than a week ago.

 "Thank you all for coming! Tonight there will be no autographs, but if you have a ticket with a scheduled time to meet one of the members from 4NEMO, please follow the directions in the email that has now been sent to you!"

You pulled out your phone as you walked out of the building, and seeing as that you could come back in a hour, you walked over to the Walmart (I DUNNO YALL HELP THE ONLY STORE I COULD THINK OF WAS WALMART-) to grab a small box of almond tofu. 

"Hello! Can I please see the email?" the lady at the check in booth asked. You pulled out your phone once again, and she gave you an approving nod as you walked down the black hallway and came to the door at the very end on the right. On the door there was a glowing neon sign with Xiao's name on it. You knocked on the door and took a step back. You heard some shuffling and the door opened, revealing Xiao in a black hoodie and gray sweats. His eyes were puffy and his red eyeliner smudged, a tear still running down the side of his cheek. You held his face and wiped it away with your thumb, unaware of how flustered the emo idol had become. 

"Can I come in?"

He nodded and invited you in, his face flushed.

ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ʜᴜʀᴛ-ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ɪ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ɪɴ 4 ᴅᴀʏꜱ! ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ. ᴛʏꜱᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ! ɪʟʏ ɢᴜʏꜱ <3