Cafe "date"

Ok before we start my mom tricked me 😞. She said we were going to Japan (which I have been nagging her about for a year now cuz we were supposed to go when I was in middle school but we nvr did) and it turns out the flight was to Bangladesh (small country, search it up). Anyways, I got a bunch of gifts, a kimono from my cousins who live in Japan (they came too) and it's fun. We're going to Japan next summer now :D 

I felt like writing this hehe sorry

Should I do a qna soon? Or no

"Xiaooooo open the doorrrr"

Click click click 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too"

Click click 

"We used to be best buddies, but now we're not I wish you could tell me whyyy"

Click

"I'll take you to the cafe near my apartment and they have awesome almond tofu as compensation"

...

"Fine, guess I'll eat it myself"

The door opened to your slightly smug face sitting on the floor in front of Xiao's door.

"Fine, but I'm only going for the tofu"

"Of course"

You and Xiao were currently at Guoba cafe to get you strawberry cake and Xiao some almond tofu. "Here, stay here while I go order," you told him while he sat down on a bench, pulling his phone. You went to order something when you saw a familiar face. "Xiangling! I knew the name sounded familiar." The name of the cafe was the name of Xiangling's pet, Guoba. "Y/n! It's been so long, how've you been?" She asked, running to hug you. "Awesome, I see you fulfilled your dreams of owning a cafe," you squeaked out in her tight embrace. "Yeah! Oh and I'll put back the old group together after that bozo Childe deleted it trying to change the name," she said, letting you go. You took a second to regain your breath after the affectionate choke hold. "Ah yes please do I miss y'all," you replied. "Anyways, what would you like to order?"

You had finally gotten your food and were walking back when you saw a girl clutching Xiao's arm, and he looked real uncomfortable.

"Xiao I'm sorry, it could be how it used to be-" the girl pleaded.

"I said no. I've moved on," he replied, lightly pushing her away and continuing to type on his phone.

"To who? It's only been 2 and a half weeks-"

"Who are you?" You asked, showing up to Xiao's side.

"Who are you?" The girl countered.

She was brunette, her yellow eyes shiny in the sunlight. She was almost as pretty as you. Almost.

You watched Xiao from the corner of his eye and said "I'm his girlfriend"

You could see Xiao's eyes widen the slightest bit before readjusting again.

"Yeah she is, now shoo"

You were both on a hill, eating your food in peace , when Xiao asked "Why'd you do that?"

 "I saw a friend in trouble and I decided to help. You want me to stop being your friend?" You replied. Friend? You were his friend? He relished the idea, and muttered "No..." "Good then!", you shouted, getting up and picking up your trash and bag. His eyes widened again as he said "Where are you going?", quickly getting up to follow your steps to the trashcan. You spun around facing him and said " I dunno," to which he responded "Let's go to an amusement park then."

"Okay.."

Sorry if it was trashy I'm sleepy 😪 

Should I do a qna later? Someone had wanted one

Ily y'all bye bye 💗