bada beep bada bo

Damn, they changed quickly.

You put your phone down and looked over Xiao's shoulder to see him talking to a contact named Jean. Who could they be? Realizing that Kazuha had already left to see his lover, you looked to your left to see Aether with his AirPods in and Venti sleeping peacefully on his lap.  "So it really was you guys," you said, smiling at the memories that flooded your head about the last two years of high school. "Yeah," Xiao said putting his phone down too. "You've changed a lot Xiao, in a good way," you replied grinning at his light pink cheeks. "All I got was a new hair color, what're you talking about?" he said, getting up from the couch and proceeding to fold the blanket. 

"Nah aside from that, you're less emo, and you look..." 

"Handsome?"

"You read my mind xixi <3"

"Shut it."

About thirty minutes later you and Xiao were standing at his apartment door saying goodbye to Aether and Venti as they ran to Aether's car in the rain, screaming shit like "fuck you!" or "little bitch" at the random insults they threw at each other. You just chuckled as he closed the door and sighed. "Those bitches, forget them let's go somewhere," Xiao said, grabbing his leather jacket off the coat hanger next to the door. "Where too?"

He just winked and you with that smirk that could kill plastered to his face.

Soon enough you were both dressed casually and in his car with the song 'Sunroof' on (plz listen istg) and you guys were cruising down a highway again, this time in the rain. Xiao may or may have not took the highways on purpose even if they didn't get you guys to the destination faster just because he liked these sort of times. Oh and when you said you liked singing, he didn't know your voice was that angelic. The last time you were singing he was a bit too tipsy on your sugar rush to realize anyways.

So now he was taking you to the recording studio that 4nemo used to make one of your dreams true. If he got Jean's approval it would be amazing, and a great boost in their popularity (because you had reached 1 million subs on twitch), a win for Jean and a win for him, because, well..

You could sing with him and the rest of 4nemo. 

And he could very possibly kill for that.

Hey guys! check the announcement in my convos page, its the very first one, its info on this weeks posting schedule

love yall! drink some water lovlies <3

~muffinz