deal; not (jk)

"𝒮𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈,"

"𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀, 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒..."

"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓎..."

"We're here y/n"

"Mhm? Oh okay"

As you stepped out of our car you were met with a big sign advertising "Purple palm tree delight!" (yall take the hint which tv show is this from you can do it i know you can-). "Wrong way stupid, over here," you heard him say as you rolled your eyes to turn the other way where there was a big professional building. "Damn, you lucky kid" you said as y'all walked to the building. It was currently around, what 2:46 pm? "Why?" he asked, confused. "Well like life is so easy for you and all you have to deal with is crazy fans... right?". He considered this for a moment and replied with a quiet 'not always,' which you heard of course but decided to make no comment on.

As you both entered the building, you took to notice how big it was. You were both in the lobby right now where there were many popular singers here and there, probably all here song recordings. If it weren't for your social anxiety at the moment, you would've talked to them. "Jean!" Xiao yelled, catching the attention of the blonde lady and a few others . She was maybe a few inches taller than you, sporting black ripped jeans and a dropped shoulder white sweater. "Yeah?" she replied, nodding towards your presence. "You know how I texted you about my friend with the one million subs on Twitch who can sing? Well here she is." 

And that was how you started your singing 'career'.

You and Xiao were now now in Jean's office on the 3rd floor, with her currently looking at your account on Twitch. After a few long moments she finally spoke, breaking the tense silence. "As 4nemo's manager, I don't think I can let this collab happen." Your heart broke right then and there. "Why?!" Xiao exclaimed, eyes ablaze. "Well, having you collab with us would be very boosting for our popularity but you need to have talent too, and I can't exactly trust Xiao even if he tells me that you can sing, I would need you to sing for me." she said, sighing. "What do you mean you can't trust me?!" he exclaimed again, outright furious. "Remember when you invited Heizou to join us and he sounded like a dying pig?" (sorry heizou simps-)

...

"Oh right..."

Jean sighed again as she closed her laptop. "Look, the only way I can accept it is if you sing for me in the recording studio, so will you do it?"

So you made a stupid decision. Too late to regret now though...

stay safe lovlies! will try a double post tm for yesterdays missing chapter.