Oh my god!

It has been around two weeks since since Yumiko had told me Rosita was alive and they were going to get her. I all had been doing since then was waiting and more waiting, god two weeks go so slow when something exciting is coming up and it sucks.
Anyway this morning i was in a rush again so I quickly got in a black top with no sleeve's and some black jean shorts with my same runners, kissed Anita goodbye and I was off to the bakery.
As I was serving a customer named Cyra, when the door opens I don't even bother to look up just shouting 'Wont be long, sorry!" And continuing, only there was no response so I looked up to see the one person I had longed to see all these years, my older sister "ROSITA!!!" I screamed coming out from behind the counter and grabbing her in a bone-crushing hug.
"Blake!" Rosita said in a shaky voice hugging me back just as tight. We separated and she grabbed my face, as if seeing if it was really me, we both had tears streaming down our faces, if felt as though this was a dream.
"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" She said hugging me again
"I missed you too!" I said hugging her back
—————-
After getting me the day off from the bakery we went and sat on some park benches and literally spent the entire day talking about what we missed, she told me about Abraham, siddiq and now Gabriel how she has a little girl Coco and all about Rick Grimes and Negan and Alexandria. While I told her about how I got to the commonwealth and.... Well that's it really. After sitting there for a couple hours she went to her new apartment to go see Coco while I just stayed on the bench. Looking at my surrounding I saw a girl sitting alone as well on the bench across the street. She looked... lonely, so I got up the courage to go speak to her and got up to sit with her, as I got closer I realised how pretty she was. She has short dark hair and beautiful brown eyes, when she noticed me walking over to her she moved over a little on the bench so I could sit next to her.
i sat down looking at the beautiful women next to me, reaching out my hand for her to shake and said "Hi! I'm Blakley but you can call me Blake!"

A/N- she saw rosita!!! And who might this beautiful girl on the bench be? Anyway thank you so much to anyone who is reading my book it means sooooo much to me!!! I really, really, really love writing and I get so happy when I see someone has started reading my book!!! Also please vote and let me know what you think of the story!