chapter 7

So, okay. Sorry i took a pretty long long time updating this chapter because of school activities. Hope you understand. Btw, this will be a short chapter :*

CATASTROPHE'S POV

"OMG! Tyler. I can't believe that we talk for almost an ages and then the next thing he did was laugh in front of me. Isn't it amazing?" i said in a joyous tone.

"wow. It was pretty amazing though. Good for you Cas. Keep up the good work" he said while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"stop it Tyl. You're making me giggle!"

He chuckled. He knew that i like Drey for almost how many years but how come i didn't know the girl he liked?

"hey!" i exclaimed

"what?"

"did you ever like someone Tyl?"

He didn't answer.

"oh come on Tyl" i said while rolling my eyes "there should be someone you like. I mean, someone special to you. The one you treated like a princess"

"Nah. I don't treat her like a princess" he said

TYLER'S POV

"nah. i don't treat her like a princess" i said smiling

"aye! Why? Your so bad" Cas said while punching my left arm.

I just let out a small laugh then whispered to myself "i treat her like my queen"

"what? Did you said something, Mr. Smartypants?" she said, curiosity evident on her tone.

"yeah. I said you're a bipolar" then i chuckled.

"no I'm not a bipolar you idiot!" she said while pouting.

"haha. Yes you are"

"no I'm not"

"Yes"

"no! No! No!"

"HAHAHA! Come to think of it Catastrophe Stewart. First, you're happy. Second, your being curious and third, you're being annoyed" i said in a matter-of-fact.

"Bruh! Yeah yeah. I do change moods quickly but i am not a B. I. P. O. L. A. R....BIPOLAR!"

"still the same Cas" i said while covering my ears.

"fine Tyler Duke. No HUGE sundae and fries in our house for today" she warned.

Is this girl trying to blackmail me?! Ugh. She really knows my favorite foods.

"b-b-but Cas. There is no way you can do that" i said in disbelief "I'm your best friend. You can't keep my favorite foods away from me"

"uh huh?" she said while raising her right eyebrow.

"okay okay" i raised my both hands in surrender "you're not a bipolar. There i said it"

"huge sundae and fries. Come to momma!! Here we come!!" she raised her right handa then started running away from me.

"wait!!!" i shouted as loud as i could

"faster Tyler!!!" she shouted back

"you really are a bipolar" I just shook my head and start following her.

*EEEEEKK!!*

"BULLSHIT!" i cursed when i saw catastrophe was almost hit by a car. I ran as fast as i could and there i saw Dtey grabbed catastrophe's hand causing them to fall on the ground.

CATASTROPHE'S POV

While i was about to cross the road, i saw a car on it's full-speed, i think, going to my direction. I just heard Tyler cursed something that made me close my eyes. I was afraid. Afraid that I might die. Afraid that this might be the last day of my life. To my surprise, someone grabbed my hand from behind causing him to fall on the ground while i fall on his hard chest.

"shit! That was close, Cas. Be careful" he said. Concern evident on his tone.

I was about to say something when Tyler arrived.

"Cas! You alright?" he said while helping me up. So as Drey

"yeah. I'm alright" i said honestly but i wonder if Drey's r
Alright.

"Dude, thanks for saving Cas. By the way, you alright too?"

"yeah" Drey answer right away.

"thanks again dude" Tyler said while giving Drey a pat on his shoulder.

"My pleasure"