chapter 2

"what's up hopeless romantic?  You haven't told me what happened yesterday" Tyler just pop out of nowhere

"it's none of your business, smartypants " raising an eyebrow at him

"ha ha ha. Funny cas" letting out a sarcastic laugh from him "is it really none of my business?"

"yeah"

"then what's my purpose being your best friend?  A design?" he said in a straight serious face

"what? No.  It's not like that Tyl. It's just that ---" i was trailed off.  He laughed for more than a minute "are you serious Tyl?! It's not a good joke!" i scolded him

He stopped laughing and wipe some tears from his eyes "hey hopeless romantic.  Don't be so serious.  I was just fooling around"

"I'll let that one pass by now Tyler Andrus Duke" as i narrowed an eye at him

"you sure Catastrophe Niell Stewart?  Look,  you've said that already in a million times in front of me over and over again"

"fine. Here's the deal" he crossed his arms and listened to me "if you ever dare to do that again.. I promise, I'll beat you up"

"don't make promises you can't make"

"uh huh.  Remember what I've done to our beloved classmates when we are in grade school?"

Flashback

Back when i was in grade 6 ,i was always being bullied before.  To me,  being smart and kind at the same time was a curse.  They know me as a person who is patient and don't know how to hurted people. The took advantage of me being that kind of person. Not until one day.

"hey you bookworm!  You look like a faggot but why do they call you as bookworm?  It should be as bookfaggot" as they laugh at me.  I was already filled up by anger. My hands are turning into fist but still acted calm

"wow.  What lame name for me. Bookfaggot?  Is that what you've got?  I was thinking, you look like a dying walrus with that voice of yours and also,  your hair look like a broom and your body looks like a stick" that was also lame. I know. But seeing her  face - a smirk just escaped on my lips. If truth be told,  she looks like she didn't eat for more than a decade.

I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my hair

"what the?!  Let go of me!" i demanded

"what if i don't?" oh.  So it was the dying walrus who grabbed my hair. 

You don't know who you're talking to.  I thought.

"you'll know after i finish counting

.....one

.....two

.....three!" i stepped on her foot. When she loosen her hold,  i took the chance to push her. 

A devilish grin form on my lips. 

"now is my turn to do my revenge" i said in a low yet deadly voice. Enough for her to hear

"uh oh. No no no no no... Please no"

"oh. is the dying walrus pleading?  Sorry but i can't hear it. LOUDER." there was an awkward silence "timer starts now dying walrus .. Tic toc tic toc!" seconds passed but still no response "beeeeepp" i alarmed

"please" her eyes getting watery

"oops.  Sorry. Too late m'darlin" as i watch my watch "it's time to do it"

I don't know how to do a cat fight so i decided to punch her instead .

*Blooogsh!*

"my bad. One punch,  knock out" then i saw Tyler at the corner dropped his jaw and his eyes forming into perfect circle.  That made me laugh.

End of flashback

"oh!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH!  Of course, dummy.  I still remember the day you punch Annika Topple" i furrowed at his reaction

"but do you still remembered your aweful face that time?" that stopped him from laughing.  Now it's my time to laugh.

"HHAHAAHAAHAA!  it was priceless" i said while imitating him.

"ha ha ha!  So funny that i even forgot how to laugh" i threw him a punch "ow!" he exclaimed while caressing his arm

"you look cute when you're doing that tyl" i said wiggling my eyebrows. He quickly looked away "you blushed, didn't you? Don't worry Tyl,  it's a joke" he looked at me full of surprise and embarrassment. I was sure about that because the moment he looked at me, his face became redder than before.

"Let's eat lunch already.  I'm hungry" changing the subject. We don't have classes today because the teachers were called for a meeting.  That is why students just roam around the school campus - not mentioning the school was pretty big.

"sure" we went straight to the cafeteria and ordered my favorite dark chocolate cake and a Starbucks coffee (yup,  the cafeteria was so so big that even shops like Starbucks, red ribbon and many more can fit in)  while Tyler just ordered a hot fudge sundae and fries. 

"let's sit there hopeless romantic" pointing on the table where 3 tall guys were sitting.

"but tyl,  there's already someone who's sitting there"

He gave me a look "trust me" then wink. 

We're near the table when i suddenly saw someone familiar.... Again. I guess i was just imagining. Yeah.  I really am.

The time when we reached the table, Tyler introduced me to his friends.

"hopeless,  this is Grey Gawd" pointing to the man in jersey "then this is Beau Tenning" pointing to the man who is sitting beside Grey "and this is Drey,  the ace player"

"nice meeting you, Drey" i was about to smile at him but his name came flashing through my mind....

Drey...

Drey... 

Looks familiar..

"your the girl who i bumped me yesterday " he chuckled.

So Drey Regis is Tyler's best friend. Now i know.

What?!  I thought. Same time shan also exclaimed

"what?!" he exclaimed. I think,  the words that he said just sink in.

"YOU?!" we both said at the same time... AGAIN..