chapter 4

After knowing that I'm liking him again.  I must say that first love never dies. And yup,  he's my first love.

He never showed up after that conversation we had.  What would i expect?  I'm not even his girlfriend or whatsoever I'm just this simple yet classy type of girl.  I do belong to the section where they called 'the geeks'. I'm no - okay fine. I admit that i am a geek but a geek with class.  Do you know what i mean about that?

I've been waiting for almost a week now. Oh no,  sorry,  i mean for almost a month. I really do expect he'll talk to me

Well,  of course!  He'll talk to you if you start the conversation first!

Oh just shut it. I don't need your opinion Tyler. I've named my subconscious as Tyler because.....  I don't know.  I think Tyler and my subconscious are the same.  They have a lot in common. I just can't enumerate those.

I was about to go home when i saw him standing a few feet away from me.  He was staring at the blue sky - bit half of it was turning dark. Concluding that it was about to

PLOK!

Rain.

Good thing i bought an umbrella. I quickly open the umbrella then starts covering myself. When i looked back at him, he was already running.

Oh no.  What to do?  What to do?  Should i follow him and cover him using my umbrella or I'll just stand here and wait until he gets sick?  Haha. How cruel of me,  aren't i?

I have decided.

"wait! Wait a minute!"

He didn't turned back

"Drey wait!"

I called again but he didn't turned back.

Okay.  You won't look back? Fine

"MR. COLD HEARTED!!" i shouted as loud as i could

He looked back

Yes! I though.

"what? Why did you call me?" he asked

Why did i call him by the way?

There comes a moment of silence.

Oh yeah!  I call him because it was raining. I run into him and covered him with my umbrella.

"what do you think you're doing?" he asked,  confusion evident on his tone

"of course,  I'm covering you so you won't get sick"

"what's the purpose of covering someone if he's already wet?"

Silence again then after a few seconds, he chuckled

"look at yourself, you're covering me while you can't cover yourself properly" he snatched the umbrella on my hand and started covering the two of us.

"h-hey let me" i said

"no. I'm taller than you so let me"

I sigh in surrender. Cant deny the fact that he's one foot tall from me so he can cover both of ourselves.

The rain won't stop from falling so we both decided to stay inside the campus for a while.

No one dared to say a thing. I was feeling uncomfortable because I'm not comfortable being silent and not to mention that I'm with someone i like.

WAH!  Can't take it anymore. I want to speak! Okay. I'll be the one to start the conversation.

"Dre-"

"it's not raining already. I gotta go"

"Bu -- Wai"

He was far enough to hear my voice. I sigh. I was about to ask him why does he hate girl. I mean,  why doesn't he socialize with gir --

Oh. A thought came in then i can't help but laugh.

He doesn't socialize to girls like me, thinking that they might conclude him as gay. Get it?

No. I know that he's not. But if he really is well,  it's to good to be true....

I need to go home. It's already 6:30. Wow. I can't believe that we've been here for almost an hour but the fact that no one dared to say a thing. Even a single letter. I better stop assuming.

I took a deep breath before walking when suddenly i felt someone behind me. That froze me to death.  Not literally dying but i felt like dying.

Lord,  help me!! . I wanted to scream this out but i can't. I feel like my voice was nowhere to be found. I can't help it but cry. I do admit that i may have those looks that some were afraid of. But if they're afraid of me,  I'm afraid of ghost and dark.

My legs went wobbly that i can't stand properly but by the time he spoke i knew he was crying. Funny to think that,  we were both crying.

"T-tyler?" having this second thoughts if I'll face him or not. If truth be told,  if i turn right now,  this will be the first time I'll see him cry.

"Cas" he called out. Almost a whisper.

I hate to admit it but i turned back to his face. To my surprise he hugged me very tight.

"Ty-"

"Just please. Let me hug you for a while. Please" he was sniffing like a lil' kid.

He was always whispering when his serious or something bad happened.

"What happened?" i whispered through his ears - i mean almost through his ears.

"I'll tell you later"

"later?"

He nodded "your mom told me that you'll look after me. You need to come with me"

"where"

"our house" he said then grabbed my hand.

*****

What do you think will happen?  Huh?  Haha!  Comment down.