final note

This is being posted earlier than it was supposed to, but will be edited later when Volume 2 drops and I finish it to announce the new fic :)

I posted this earlier because god... Its insane how much attention this fic has gained? I first wrote it just because the teaser images of Ronance for s4 were making my head positively spin and I just had to write them. Then I also listened to the little podcast for Rebel Robin, and knew right then and there that yep, this was what I wanted to write.

Speaking of Rebel Robin, Ive had a lot of comments that have agitated me a little on my characterization. I want people to keep in mind I wrote most of this (the first five chapters especially) BEFORE SEASON 4 DROPPED. I knew nothing of how Nancy and Robin were going to interact aside from interview notes from the actors. Most of my characterization was based solely on Rebel Robin (as shown with Robin's agitation towards Nancy and the Barb storyline between the both of them) and how I believed the characters would interact.

You can listen to the multi-part podcast reading done by Maya Hawke herself as well for Rebel Robin here, as posted above the title. It includes a nod to Robin backstory and more in depth characterization for her. Rebel Robin is not considered canon, note that, but it is amazing regardless.

I also do have a lot of grammar errors, character info mistakes, and etc. keep in mind I am very busy and would just write this on the go and usually in a hurry, as it is mainly just a little warm-up fic too. I dont plan on editing the fic, that's that LOL.

That's all I really have to say on Nice Things! I hope everyone enjoyed it. It was a joy to write, and Ive loved interacting with everyone. As for the next fic, which will hopefully be longer and more s4 based, I wont have any details on what Ill be writing until Volume 2 is watched. Expect that to be posted in here then and also announced on my message board.

The new fic will be posted on wattpad and ao3 (maybe)

Thank you all ❤️