7.

Kissing Naruto was something Shikamaru enjoyed doing. He was greedy, insistent, and consistent. When the blonde caught him in a kiss Shikamaru had to give him back the same energy because Naruto's passion made him want to be passionate. Such was the case when the blonde had to go out on a solo mission. It was in the early morning and Naruto was due back late at night but still, the blonde was insistent he got his kiss. Shikamaru obliged him, letting himself submit to Naruto's will. He moaned quietly as they stood at the door of their apartment. Shikamaru was still in nightwear while Naruto was dressed to head out. "You have to go, you're gonna be late," Shikamaru murmured as their lips met in clashes, their shifting mouths weighting their pleasure. His knees buckled a bit as the blonde slid himself alongside him, their erections tempting them further back into the apartment as Naruto closed the door behind them. 

"It's okay, it's not time-sensitive, I just want to touch you," Naruto kissed down his neck, leaving a heat that made Shikamaru's back arched. The warmth of Naruto's hands and the rough texture of the palm that stroked his back sensually made his resolve slowly crumble. Naruto slipped off his shirt as he made his way down Shikamaru's body as hoisted the Nara onto the dining table. "I love your body, so toned under my hand, smooth to the touch," Naruto kissed him deeply as he slipped off Shikamaru's shorts, exposing his leaking erection as he moved to play with his rim. Shikamaru held onto Naruto's jacket as he was fingered open. "Open your legs, give me a better view." 

Shikamaru widened his legs, accommodating the blonde's loving tendencies. He cried softly as the fingers left him. "Naruto seriously you're going to be late," It only elicits a chuckle from the Uzumaki as Shikamaru undid his belt, pulling out his cock. 

"You're inserting my cock into your home, I don't think you have a leg to stand on here," The blonde sighed as he buried himself inside Shikamaru. The wet pulsing heat of his boyfriend's insides was becoming familiar to him. "I'll make it quick and dirty for you."

Shikamaru blushed as Naruto's hands grabbed his waist as began rocking into him. He cried out softly as he felt Naruto's cock sliding into him at a slowly building pace. He was in heaven as his prostate was milked for every bit of pleasure Naruto could give him. Naruto watched his face, the fluttering of his eyes, the panting from his slicked, swollen lips, and his hands tearing at his jacket as he was splayed on the table, helpless to Naruto's harsh thrusts that made him spit curses from his mouth. The blonde was bewitched to know only he would ever see Shikamaru break under his cock. Naruto traced his body, from his soft mounds, toned thighs, and strengthen calves that locked around his waist to sink him deeper inside Shikamaru. 

The sound of the table moving slightly under them drove them insane as they defiled the surface. Shikamaru was vaguely aware that this was the start of Naruto and him christening the apartment they now shared. Shikamaru lazily wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck as they made out messily, the slurping of their tongues, the slapping of their skins as they knocked into each other, Shikamaru mewling as Naruto slipped deep inside him, touching somewhere he had never felt before. "Fuck! Too much, too far!" He tore Naruto's jacket and the blonde was amused.

"You say that but you're pulling me closer," Naruto shuddered as he felt like Shikamaru was trying to lodge his dick inside him forever. "Fuck you're so tight and hot." 

Shikamaru whined and buried his face in Naruto's chest as he started to feel his climax coming. "You're coming inside me, right? Please let it out inside me," His voice was ragged, his eyes glistening with tears as he looked into the cerulean eyes that he had fallen in love with. Naruto didn't answer him, only thrusting wildly until he came to a cliff and was pushed off. Shikamaru's body went stiff as he came as well, jerking himself off as Naruto's hot load poured into him. His body was twitching as he felt the Uzumaki slip outside of him. 

Naruto wandered into the next room, cleaning up himself and changing his torn jacket for a new one as he emerged with a fresh soaked towel. He wiped down Shikamaru's body with a caring look on his face. The Nara sat up and the two shared small kisses as Naruto's hands still cleaned him up. The sun was rising now, Naruto was absolutely going to be late but he didn't seem to care as he held Shikamaru's head to bring him closer. 

"I love you," Naruto murmured. 

"Hmm, love you too Naru." 

Naruto soon left for the gate and headed out on his mission. Shikamaru spent the morning cleaning himself up and doing chores since it was Saturday. He went shopping for groceries and even hung out with his father playing Shogi. 

"Anything new to report?" Shikaku asked at one point during their match. 

"No, I don't think so?" He furrowed his brows, his father laughed at him. 

"You have a hickey on your neck and I know you and Temari aren't together anymore," He pointed out to the angry red mark on his neck. Shikamaru blushed but he didn't cover the mark since it was already on display. He looked away nervously. 

"I'm seeing Naruto," His voice was small and he seemed ashamed by the fact that made Shikaku frown. 

"Is something wrong? You don't sound too proud of that." 

Shikamaru looked up surprised. "You aren't angry?" 

"Angry? Why would I be angry?" Shikaku now looked confused. 

"I'm essentially telling you I'm gay. I might not be able to give you grandchildren," Shikamaru mumbled. 

Shikaku laughed at that. "So this is a long-term thing, so much so that marriage is on the table at least from your end. You're dating the most unpredictable ninja. I don't doubt Naruto will find a way since he himself wants children as well." 

That made Shikmaru's mind wander as he was keenly aware that he would have to be the one carrying as he was taking it up the ass. But maybe not. He didn't want to dwell on it for now.