Chapter 15

Arjun took Subhadra to the vast forest area which was located near the palace....after walking sometime they reached the desire location near the lake...

The serene Lotus lake was located at the center of the forest surrounded by huge trees of various flora...it was Arjun's favourite place in Indraprastha.

S: Its Beautiful...

A: yes..
But he was looking at her,  mesmerized by her Etheral glow. Subhadra noticing his look blushed.

Mayasur: Pranipat Rajkumar, Yuvrani!

Mayasur was the creator of the palace of Indraprastha, Arjun had instructed him to create equally or more lavish palace for his new bride as her Birthday gift from him.

A: Darling..This is Maya...

S: Mayasur!! Pranipat !!! you are gifted Architect!! Your use of Illussions are brilliant.
I loved your work for the palace.

M: Thankyou Devi...Yuvrani!!..Yuvraj come let me show you your new house..

They went near the lake...Mayasur instructed them to dip their feet in water...and as soon as they did this the stone bridge took its form below their feet...he encouraged them to walk further on the bridge which led them at center of the lake...which opened the door of the lake palace.... everything there was magical, Illusionary, Mesmerising...from outside it looked like an ordinary hut but from inside it was the most grand palace they have seen.

S: Wow!!! I am speechless...such creation!!! I am truly Thankful for your efforts..  you have created an extraordinary creation!!!

M: All the credit goes to Rajkumar Arjun...He gave me his designs, his thoughts, his concept of this palace..he was working on this for many years...he had a belief  that someday you will come in his life and he would offer you his vision...I have just helped him materialising his thoughts.

S: Its a blessing for me to have him as my husband...but I am equally thankful to you for creating this....If you wish anything from me today and if it is in my hands I will fullfill it..

M: I have only one wish...That is to see you..devi..

Subhadra understood his meaning and stopped the time...all the motions in the surrounding stopped... Arjun too frozed in time...As Subhadra took a form of Devi Yogmaya...The Goddess of Illusion....The Maya Herself....Answering the prayer of Mayasur.

M: Devi...Thank you for answering my prayer...whatever I am today is because of  you....today I have truly fullfilled my purpose of life...

He said and touched her feets in blessing.

S: Mayasur ! I congratulate you on your skills and creations...I bless you that you continue to develop and make progress in your field...and may you always follow the path of dharma...Ayushman Bhava!!!

With that she returned in the mortal life but not before reversing the time...So as to keep away Arjun from knowing this conversation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending some Quality time at their new home they reluctantly returned back to Indraprastha to celebrate her birthday with their family.

As soon as Subhadra entered the palace she was engulfed in the protective arms of her beloved brothers...who were waiting for her impatiently from Afternoon.

Krishna: Our Ruchi finally in our arms....

Balram: Our Gudiya!!! Our first daughter...How we missed you our Laddoo..

Krishna: Happy Birthday Maya!!! May you grow Eternally...

Balram: May you get all Happiness, Joy, everything you desire in your life...