Chapter 13

Subhadra

"When Two Souls are meant for each other...No Distance can separate them apart...No Time is too Long to create a void and No other Love can Break them apart"

I feel Arjun and Myself are like that...
Always intuned with another...

It still amazes me how he turned my world upside down.....How captured my heart..

"Rochana don't watch me like that....you are distracting me Darling.." Arjun laughed mischievously making all the Sevaks to giggle.

"I am not watching you....I am observing how you practice..." I blushed

"You are a bad liar.... Come I'll teach you how to use my gandiv...."

He stood behind me..and made me hold the the gandiv..his one hand was resting on my hips and the other was holding the string... I shivered.....he smirked seeing my reaction ...I knew he was in no mood to teach me but to tease and torment me.

"Vijay.....let me go everyone is watching us.."
I tried to escape........seeing every one was staring us with rapt attention..smilling and giggling..

"Let them watch...I am your husband..It is in my right to hold my wife" He whispered huskily in my ear unbothered by their attention..

"Please Vijay..." I pouted knowing he is unable resist me...

"Ekanth!!" He orderd everyone to leave.. and said"Darling you are truly cruel....how one can tempt another by an mere expression!!!...you have spoilt my practice session...and now you have to pay for it..." He smirked.

"First teach me...and then we would see..." I negotiated and laughed seeing his expression.

"Sure Darling...come" he smirked

Surely his mind was building a new idea to tease me....alas I would find that in some time.

But now we went back to our previous positions...

"Darling you know Gandiv is very special for me my most prized possesion just like you.. my most prized gift...so first I will give you a thorough description.....Its one of the strongest and heaviest bow in the world...none can defeat it...just like you..the most Beautifull woman in the world none can compete you...this bow is the gift from Agni dev to defeat the evil...just like you ...the gift from god himself to me to love me,to rule me, to be with me till the eternity." He said shooting the arrow..

He then turned and kissed me fully on my lips...passion ruled our conscience...He was an artist and I was his artistry....

It was safe to say.......he did everything other than teaching me archery..

I spent that entire afternoon in his  arms...learning him....Loving him..safe in his embrace...Loved in his world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun

"The longer you wait for something..The more you appreciate it when you get it..because anything worth having.....is definitely worth waiting for..True love is worth waiting for...Subhadra was worth waiting for."

"Bhrata ! Bhrata...what do you think...shall we send it?" Sahadev asked and broke my thoughts..

"Huh??..What??" I was totally immersed in her thoughts that I forgot I was in sabha.

"Sahadev leave him alone..It seems our Bhrata Arjun is in deep thoughts!!" Nakul laughed knowingly..

"Nakul.." I went to reprimand him but was stopped by bhrata Yudishtir.

"Arjun let him be...do you think that we are prepared to go ahead with our plans for rajsuya yagya now that jarasandha is defeated...Vasudev too is in agreement with this proposal." Bhrata asked.

"If Madhav has given approval then we should not delay it..But when he is coming??" I asked

"Tomorrow...we should get ready to welcome him" Bhrata Bheem said.

"Great!!......but keep this a secret...Subhadra would be delighted to see her brother on her birthday..I want to keep this a suprise." I said.

I knew Subhadra missed her brothers alot and used to cry whenever their letters came ... It hurted me to see her like this...
It would be joyous occassion to have him on her Birthday.

"Sure Bhrata..its a fantastic idea!!!....we would surely keep this a secret." Sahadev announced and all gave their agreements to the plan.

"But have you bought any other gifts to our sister...this would be her first birthday here....we have done our planning but have you???" Nakul asked.

"You will see Nakul...You will see  tomorrow..have some patience brother.." I smirked.

Rochana get ready for your Birthday celebrations....I pray that you would love all your gifts and suprises......I am hoping to make it special and memorable for you....
------------------------------------------------------------------------