The Return

TW - talk of abortion(a non healthy way), more or less rape even if both parties agreed to it, self harm scars. A we bit of Udo/Falco cause I pref that over Gabi/Falco. It's alt Reibert.  Old friends :3

Finally. Getting out of the god damn hospital even tho it's been one day it's utter hell. He wore his collar up rather than folded so it would cover a bit of the bruising. He'd put it down later. He just didn't want to be questioned about it my the civilians.

He bit into an apple Elias had given him when he left. They both had promised to keep in contact with one another. Hopefully he'd introduce him to the group. Well what left of the group for now. Just Porco, Pieck, Zeke, Miles, Colt and the kids. Plus himself. The others were on paradise so, and they still weren't back which was fairly concerning to him.

They were his family. He didn't know what he'd do if they weren't alive. He really was honestly scared for four of them. Porco had gotten really anxious about it over the last 5 years. Miles was doing his best to keep the other relaxed. Pieck was doing her best to. Things had really only seem to have gotten worse.

He finished his apple by the time he got to the base. He really pissed his father off with working with the warriors rather than what his father does. Magath let him. Even if his father is higher command. Can't do much about a child who doesn't listen and will take the beating and move on and continue.

The base was fairly quiet for once. It was a fairly hot day like those in the past when they were kids. He tossed the apple core in the garbage walking out back where the kids were training. He stood in the shade for a moment till one of them noticed and actually screamed running over. Udo. He's something special. He's always had a connection to the younger with glasses. He really was just a copy paste of Bertholdt.

The others looked and smiled. He hugged Udo back rubbing his head. Udo was kinda like a son to him even if he wasn't old enough to be a parent. He cared a lot for this kid and would do whatever he could for him. Same goes for the other three. Gabi, Falco and Zophia. The who!e group took care of the kids. What was the shocker is Porco caring for Gabi being she's related to Reiner. Miles was happy he was getting along with a Braun for once so that was a good thing.

Ely stood up letting Udo run back to his friends. He looked around a little frowing not seeing Miles. Porco walked over and hit him in the side carefully. "Welcome back even if I saw you yesterday" he smiled. Eli shook his head and hugged the other. "Elias said they are sorry about scaring you yesterday."

Porco stared. " Huh who the fuck is Elias?" "The doctor you bone head. They want to meet you guys actually. He's with us. He sees you like I see you guys. Human. No difference." Ely smiled softly. Porco stayed quiet for a moment and nods a bit. He was getting a bit more trusting of Ely. Took him five years.

Porco then snapped Looking at him. "Wait they?" He stared wide eyed. Ely just nods a bit. "Yes. They are a they, them. They don't mind really any pronouns. Guess for them it depends on how they are feeling for the day. Like me but I still prefer to use he and him" he pats Porco's head.

He just stood there astonished. "Do they respect them there?" Ely shrugs. "I would think not but I don't know... Maybe... I'll ask next time I guess" Porco just nods silently. Something was off with him. Ely could tell but he didn't push it. He just rubbed his shoulder. What has he missed.

"Well would you look at that. The fuckin ghost" Ely froze in place smiling a little. "Says you. You didn't even visit me. He did" he points to Porco turning around. "Hello Miles" Ely smiled softly at the other. Miles walked over hugging the other. "I'm glad your okay. I'm glad your safe.." he could feel the other shaking. He knew he scared miles half to death. He felt bad about it.