Kiss and Tell

/ chapter contains sexual activities, dumb asses being horny in "public", Pet names, "old" man arguing with basically a kid,. raging bisexual "old" man. (old man is Magath)

The world honestly was spinning around him. He could only feel the others warmth as he wrapped his arms around him while the other held the back of his neck keeping him close. He felt so warm. He honestly had dreamt of this happening, he just didn't expect it to actually happen at all. 

Miles hand softly stroked the back of the others neck over the shaved down hair. Honestly his hair was dman soft. Lucky. He didn't want to pull back but he did need to breath. He pulled back panting slightly a line of saliva connecting both of their lips slightly. He kept his fore head to the others looking into his eyes. 

Ely blushed deeply and smiled a bit. 
"S-Spit thread Miles" he spoke quietly.
He reaching up trailing his thumb across the others lip and wiped his finger off on his pants with a soft chuckle. Miles flushed softly and smiled reaching over as well and cups his cheeks rubbing them slightly.

"Who gave you the right to be so pretty...?" Miles chuckled softly as he spoke. They were keeping quiet. No one had even batted an eye at them, well, since they were behind the cough anyways, out of sight out of mind. Doing their own thing. 

"I-.. I have been waiting for that for probably years" Ely looked down flushing deeply just from embarrassment. Miles looked and chuckled again. 
"You and I both... I was fighting the urge to do that but I said fuck it... What could go wrong... Right?" MIles smiled at him.
"Nothing went wrong" Ely sighed as he grabs his collar and pulled him in kissing him this time. 

Miles moved slightly pushing him down on the ground crawling over him. He shut his eyes getting lost in the moment as he moved his hands down the others sides softly and slid his hands up the underside of his shirt. He wrapped his hands around his sides almost holding him in place where he was on the floor. 

He pulled away from his lips kissing his chin slightly and moved down to his neck softly kissing at his vugular. Ely moved his hands into the others hair a bit ripping at it slightly. He let his head fall back and shut his eyes sucking in a sharp breath. 

"M-Miles.." Ely spoke quietly shivering slightly as the other moved his hands down again rubbing his hips ever so slightly. They both had to be quiet and if Miles kept this up Ely sure as hell wasn't going to be quiet at all. Miles knew he wasn't going to last long with being quiet and he was testing the other with what he was doing.

Miles hummed in response to his name being said.
"what is it my prince" He spoke against his neck returning to kissing softly. He wasn't leaving marks. Definitely not there in the open. 
"S-Stop b-before he get c-caught" Ely chuckled quietly rubbing the others neck slightly.
"But that's part of the fun" he chuckled and pulled back
Ely rolled his eyes. "If you left marks im gonna hit you"

Miles chuckled and shook his head sitting up. 
"I wouldn't leave marks there. Not out in the open like that. They will be in places only you and I know of" He leaved over speaking into the others ear softly. 
Ely shivered whining slightly as he spoke. "F-Fuck off and fine"
"Good boy" MIles leaned back against the couch again with a sigh. He looked over to the other whom was still on the floor laying down. Ely was stark red with his eyes shut. Miles smiled softly. 

"Your a bastard ya know that" Ely looked at him sitting up and leans against him putting his head on his shoulder again. 
Miles chuckled and nods. "Yes I know that. I'm your bastard that you put up with" He smiled as Ely sighed and only nodded.Miles reached around him and rubs his head softly running his fingers through his hair. They both shut there eyes just relaxing with one another happily.