I... uh..

Soooo

I'm slowly turning into a horror artist.

I started drawing these,, creatures at school.

It started with the Glasses Case Creatures, a bunch of small things I drew on school work and ripped out to put into my glasses case and collected the whole year (hmm.. Maybe I'll make a whole wattpad book for the Glasses Case Creatures)

Then recently I started drawing more monsters, like, spending the entire class drawing smth disturbing and fun.

I've done a couple digitally too.

Today I brought the drawings home, so Imma put them all here!

Warning, some of these are sorta creepy and disturbing sooop
Be warned

I'll start with the paper ones I just brought home today

This is the first one I createdIt's known as Christian's Sleep Paralysis Demon

It's known as Christian's Sleep Paralysis Demon.
Christian is my irl friend.

Imma make up backstories on the spot.

It is a sleep paralysis demon.
When you go into sleep paralysis, you may see it in the corner of your room. It's tall, and its head almost touches the ceiling.
It moves like one of those wavy inflatable tube men, and slowly approaches you.

If you don't wake up and it gets too close, it'll open its mouth wide, and consume you whole.
The next day, you'll have vanished, believed to be kidnapped.

It could also appear in normal nightmares, or even just dreams, and if it gets too close before you wake up, you'll be gone.

This is Big Nosed Freddy

Once he was just a normal guy, with a normal nose, but was considered ugly by his peers.
He met some shady scientist who injected his nose with a substance, telling him it would make him more attractive
It did the opposite, and his nose grew to a concerning size.
A creature is growing inside his nose, and is nearly ready to burst.

Basically, his nose is pregnant.