twenty one

billie
"oh my god, you can't be saying shit like that while I'm around people" I laugh hiding my face from the camera.

"yeah but they can't hear me"she points out making me roll my eyes, I bite down on my bottom lip looking at the phone in my hand.

"I miss you too though" I tell her in a mumble while playing with my shirt, she smiles sipping on her soda making my face flush with blush.

I don't understand how she can have such an attractive jaw.

"yeah? just me?" she teases making me laugh, I look up seeing everyone was occupied with their own business while the driver takes us to the restaurant.

thank god my parents are on the other van.

"no. you know I miss you.. all of you" I say shyly while covering my face with my hair, I hear her chuckle through my AirPods and hum making me fold my legs.

"I hate you and your teasing" I say glaring at her but a smile stays on my face.

"me? if anything you're the tease with your pictures after I told you I'll be out with friends" she says making me giggle.

"i've gotta make sure your head is in the right place" I shrug with a smile, she shakes her head looking down at the phone.

"and where would that place be?"

"with me" I answer simply with a shrug.

"it's always with you though" she tells me sincerely making my cheeks turn red.

"and it should stay like that.. mine is with you too" I tell her laying with my fingers, she smiles shaking her head and sip on her drink.

"how was fashion week?" I ask her changing the topic.

"it was good, just exhausting but I get a little break after" she shrugs, I bite down on my lip in thought.

"how long is your break?"

"I don't know, just waiting for a call telling me of my offers then I can let you know" she tells me.

"but do you think it's long enough for you to get time to come see me?" I ask her hopefully laying back on the seat.

"I could make it possible even if it might be later than we could hope" she tells me making me smile.

"can we make it possible please? I will pay for your flight and shit" I ask her.

"I don't need you too and I will see what I can do" she tells me making me nod, I look up seeing we're pulling in the restaurant making me pout a bit.

"okay, I've got to go but can you call me later tonight?" I ask.

"of course, see you later"

"okay, stay safe please" I say pointing my finger at her.

"always, you stay safe too" I smile and blow her a kiss before we hang up.

finneas takes this opportunity to make a whipped sound but he does it wrong making me roll my eyes.