thirty one

billie
"good morning baby" I mutter buttoning up the shirt I was wearing while walking up to akita in the kitchen, she puts down her phone and smile at me.

"morning pretty" she mumbles wrapping her arms around me, I giggle while snuggling into her neck and kiss her cheek, "did you sleep well?" I hum with a nod.

I take her cup of coffee and take a sip, smiling at her. she chuckles and kiss my forehead before moving to the fridge, "so baby, I have a interview later and I wanted to know if maybe you can come with me?" I ask her, giving best smile.

"yeah, of course. I don't see why not" she shrugs making me smile, I bite my lip as I nod and hop on the cold counters to sit on them.

areyoukitty

liked by billieeilish, jessiereyez, finneas and 4 823 174 others

areyoukitty i took this the night we met.
__________

bilsbuns she's so tinyyy
^areyoukitty fucking adorable, if you ask me.
^bilsbuns aww☹️

billieeilish why do I look so small😭
^areyoukitty because you are small princess 😭

billieeilish best night 💝
^areyoukitty it was ❤️

saint_bils you guys are so cute ☹️

view all 1 978 856 comments.

"so billie, you're known for keeping your dating life private and lately you have been posting, who I am guessing is your girlfriend and haven't tried to hide your guys' relationship as you would with others"

I nod glancing over at akita giving her a smile, "yeah, uhm.. I think it's just about that gut feeling. with others you'll know when you shouldn't do it or are hesitant about it but this time it was different and I trust her like that. she also someone who has a reputation and image to keep up too, so we relate and understand each other at that level.. plus she has a job" I shrug, throwing in some shade.

"so you feel happy with the relationship?" I nod with a smile.

"so happy oh my god" I say with blush.

"we can see that, you're glowing" she tells me making me smile.

"thank you"