twenty nine

billie
"you guys lowkey piss me off, not gonna lie" I mumble looking at the comments on the live, one asking about akita caught my eye.

"look at her" I giggle turning the camera to akita laying in between my thighs and my legs over her shoulders, she looks up at me making me laugh as I turn back the camera.

"I'm wearing pants" I laugh when I notice they can't see the shorts I'm wearing, I run my hand through akita's hair as I close my legs with a giggle, she kisses my thighs and starts sucking on them.

"quit it" I say with a laugh when I notice a hickey coming in, she smiles kissing it before laying on her stomach with the side of her face laying on my crotch.

she puts her phone down and closes her eyes making me smile, I turn back to the phone as she falls asleep. "you guys are some horn dogs fr" I laugh at all the comments.

what are you and akita?

"uh.. nothing that concerns you, I don't see how that is something you should know" I say with a giggle, "I'm just joking.. well not really but I'm not mean" I say trying to pin the question.

"but this is my baby" I mumble looking down at her, she faintly kisses my inner thigh making me smile, I continue the live before I decide to nap too.

billieeilish via Instagram story

"baby, this is so cute" I pout spinning the rose in my hand, I rub my eyes moving to hug her, "you're the best" I mumble looking at the handmade rose